cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ideas: Pandora Modes on more devices

Ideas: Pandora Modes on more devices

apogee
Underground

In my Pandora account, I changed most of the radio artists to 'Deep Cuts' mode- if I stream directly from the Pandora app (either on phone or computer), the songs that play reflect this change. However, if I stream through the Apple TV app or the Denon/HEOS, the songs that play do NOT reflect this change (they seem to play the normal Pandora playlist for each artist). I've tried logging out on both the AppleTV and HEOS Pandora apps, and no change. Any suggestions on how to get the 'Deep Cuts' mode to play on all devices I stream through? Thank you!

Labels (3)
92 Comments
JRGindy
Local Performer

Please add Modes to Roku.  Thanks!!

JRGindy
Local Performer

Please add Modes to Alexa.  Thanks in advance.

tanuare
Local Performer

Please, please add modes to Alexa. Not having modes available is a huge dropoff in the quality of Pandora. Listening on Discovery mode for instance eliminates the boredom of over-played tracks. Alexa is constantly playing in our house, but I wonder why we are paying $$ for Pandora when we can't even get modes on Alexa devices. Thanks.

tanuare
Local Performer

Holy **ahem** - this thread goes back to October 2019 and multiple people have been asking for help and 3 1/2 years later no response. It makes one wonder what Pandora does with all of their subscription money, but I have seen this trend with other online businesses who have moved to a bot-driven customer service model while profits seemingly soar. Why soar - well, when one sees certain businesses like this (one example: Thumbtack.com) paying for TV commercials that is a good indication. Customer service is moving toward extinction. The only power we have is to pull our subscriptions away from companies like this and hope someone is offering better. Might be time to say goodbye to Pandora, nothing else has their attention.

sbennet5
Local Performer

I’ve already stopped paying for the paid service.

Stephen Bennett

(email)

Moderator Edit: Personal Information

Tomb1975
Underground

Please add modes to Pandora on Roku....

Dryad
Local Performer

I neeeeed Modes on Roku!!!!!

(Please.)

cathie93
Local Performer

Please make playlists available on AppleTV. I pay for premium and should be able to listen to my carefully curated lists from any device. Thank you!

TrueRed
Local Performer

AGREED 100% please add modes to Pandora app on Roku

MartinCoatesIV
Local Performer

Why isn't modes available on Roku devices, I am paying for Pandora the features should be available on all versions of the app.

Putting Pandora on my Roku tv is the fastest easiest way to just have it play through the sound system in the house.