cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ideas: Pandora Modes on more devices

Ideas: Pandora Modes on more devices

apogee
Underground

In my Pandora account, I changed most of the radio artists to 'Deep Cuts' mode- if I stream directly from the Pandora app (either on phone or computer), the songs that play reflect this change. However, if I stream through the Apple TV app or the Denon/HEOS, the songs that play do NOT reflect this change (they seem to play the normal Pandora playlist for each artist). I've tried logging out on both the AppleTV and HEOS Pandora apps, and no change. Any suggestions on how to get the 'Deep Cuts' mode to play on all devices I stream through? Thank you!

Labels (3)
92 Comments
weedpeople
Local Performer

This feature request (Modes on Roku, including Deep Cuts) has been around for a long time.   It's crazy that a simple and yet valuable/cool feature like this exists on some versions of the product and not others.

It's only software, please add it ASAP to the Roku app!

Do you have any insight about where this is scheduled on the product roadmap please?  How far out in time?

jl1955
Local Performer

It appears that Pandora is pleased to take our fees, but not to answer our requests.

weedpeople
Local Performer

@AlyssaPandora

Can you please update us on this?   Why is this cool feature (especially Deep Cuts) not available on Roku or Android or other apps, when it is available on the desktop version? 

I'm in the high tech business and I know it's not that difficult (!) to be feature-consistent across multiple versions of software.

Thanks!

jab6string
Underground

Please bring Pandora Modes to the Roku app! I listen to hours of Pandora on Roku and would benefit from this hugely. I'm sure others would love this as well! It brings discovery and access to so much MORE music.  Thanks! 

Fretmonarch
Local Performer

I love Pandora and it's been worth the subscription. But the lack of Modes on Roku has me seriously considering switching to another music source. I've followed this thread for some time. How about a response, good folk at Pandora, on the status of this feature request.

weedpeople
Local Performer

Is anyone from Pandora monitoring this thread??? 

Can anyone please explain why Modes is not available on the Roku app, even though we've been requesting it for years and this feature is available on the desktop and Android versions?   

Why is Pandora not doing a better job of being feature consistent across application versions?

Pandora - please tell us where this feature for Roku is on your roadmap!

swbg08
Local Performer

I too would like station modes to be available on the Roku app.

Patriot
Local Performer

Add the station modes to the Windows app!  

ThorGoT
Local Performer

Please add modes to Alexa!

weedpeople
Local Performer

Is anyone from Pandora listening??????

Why is it so hard to add Deep Cuts to the Roku Pandora app???

People have been requesting this for years and Pandora refuses to even respond.

It's only software, it can't be that hard.

Jeff