cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ideas: Remove tracks from recently played & search history

Ideas: Remove tracks from recently played & search history

AS71
Underground

It would love to be able to delete my search history, don’t like having a long list of old searches

Moderator Edit: Changing title for clarity

Labels (1)
81 Comments
Zappy
Local Performer

Hey pandora I love music but my search history is cluttered with old searches and whenever I try to find a clean version of a song I always end up with a bunch of explicit songs that I haven’t even listened to there really need’s to be a feature that lets you delete old searches so you can see the actually recent ones thanks for being an amazing music app but I hope you take my request seriously 

mrx3009
Underground

In addition to simply clearing the entire recently played, please also include the ability to delete specific songs / artists from the list. I have so many one off searches that I didn’t end up liking, and now they’re cluttering up my history.

Joker69
Local Performer

The cluttered up history of you searching a song for a friend and there is 15 different artist to that song and they couldn't remember who sings it and you had to play 12 out of the 15to hear the one they wanted

Moderator Edit: Format

Krazykiss40
Local Performer

Please add a delete search history function each individual search please. I let my daughter look up songs from my account sometimes (when she doesn’t have her phone or access to her music) and I’m not a fan of having all her searches clouding my recent searches when I’m trying to look up MY recent list.  Thanks! 

BGaines_256
Local Performer

I have been wanting this feature for a while, now: a way to remove individual songs, albums, artists, podcasts/podcast episodes, etc. from my history under the search tab.  This would come in handy, for example, when someone accidentally clicks on a result that they're not looking for, which I do pretty frequently.  Also, if someone plays a song that they searched for (like if they heard it in a TV commercial or something and wanted to listen to the whole thing), then decides that they don't like it, then they could likewise remove it so that it doesn't clog up their search history.

I have asked customer support about this on two separate occasions, now, and they finally told me about this Feature Request page in the Community.  So, here I am 🙂

jaylweb
Local Performer

OMG!! Why is this NOT a feature?  So annoying that I can’t remove songs that I searched for and don’t want to hear again. I use my recent history to easily go back to my stations without scrolling down. 

Darth_Vader099
Local Performer

Hey guys Id love it if u were to add a clear search history option 

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Darth_Vader099 I moved your post over to this existing feature request: Remove tracks from Recently Played / Search History

Make sure to upvote this thread with a ❤️ if you'd like to see it added to the service as well.

Thanks for being a part of the Community! :pandora:

vytalman
Local Performer

Looks like this thread was created more than 2 years ago with no traction at all it seems. I would like this feature to be a reality. I don't know how this is not implemented yet. There are searches I never made myself that I would like to delete from the recently played list.

oyster1s
Local Performer

i would like to delete a lot of things from search