Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ideas: Standalone Samsung Galaxy Watch App

Ideas: Standalone Samsung Galaxy Watch App

redheadjenn79
Underground

Pandora > Spotify!

Please create a native app for the Samsung Galaxy watches!

mod edit: changing title for clarity

Labels (2)
254 Comments
Jr014158
Local Performer

Please 🙏 make an app for the galaxy smart watch. I work 65+ hours a week and rely on Pandora to get me through my day please don't let me down

Fredbot
Local Performer
I've had this thread open for too many years now. I moved on to YouTube
Music that you get with YouTube Premium. Took some time, but I have
Playlist now that get me through the day.
Dickh
Local Performer

There was a watch widget for a while but then it went away.  Bring it back.  Been with you forever but this feature may cause me to shift my money to another app.

tdy0409
Local Performer

Why won't Pandora listen to its customers?  I guess they'll listen to lost profits. 

GFS
Local Performer

General support again and functioning with Wear OS would be great.  I'm a long time Pandora user, but as others have stated, with increased use of a smartwatch (TicWatch Pro 3  Ultra) and the inability to use Pandora, I think I'll be heading to other musical pastures.  PLEASE develop and push out Wear OS capabilities!  

fuPandora
Local Performer

They just don't care. Pandora Premium Family account holder here and I will be canceling due to this.

dianadld
Local Performer

This is 2023. 4 years ago I bought the Galaxy watch 2 and never set it up because I couldn't use Pandora, I refused to switch music apps and didn't want to complicate things by having more than one app. I am now going to purchase the watch 5 and am  getting rid of Pandora because they will not make an app for Androids- but they have apps for iPhones. I now feel they suck

Bpaps
Local Performer

I gave up already and I'm a happy camper with my new choice: Youtube music is the way to go IMO.

Spotify is ok but I don't get the hype, to me is like owning an iPhone just to say you have an iPhone if you get what I'm saying.

DougStang67
Local Performer

Shame they dropped support for WearOS. I know they're probably not listening, but please bring it back!

dianadld
Local Performer
That's why I'm dropping Pandora when I get my new watch the other one is 4 years old and I never used it. Don't like the idea of having two music apps there's just no point to for that for me

Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone
Get Outlook for Android<>