cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Log out other users on account

Log out other users on account

overthemoon
Opening Act

Please add a functionality to forcefully log out other users on my account. I've noticed that resetting the password doesn't always do the trick and I'll continue to get the "someone else listening" message.

374 Comments
zaxtarda
Local Performer
  • This would be great. I keep getting this error while trying to use android auto in my vehicle. I'm the only person using the account so it shouldnt even be happenning
zulycl
Local Performer

Hello Pandora, YES, please add a feature to forcefully log out all devices on the account 

zsummer4me
Local Performer

Agree!  Should be an automatic like other sights.

Billygoat
Local Performer

Great plan every other streaming service has this... living in the past pandora 

Richmond99
Opening Act

Most of the notifications are spurious.  It's essentially a software malfunction, Pandora has been aware of it for years, and clearly they have no intention of dealing with it.

raff2145
Local Performer

Needs to happen ASAP! This is a basic industry standard when it comes to paid subscription services- why is this not already a feature in Pandora??

Amwolfem
Local Performer

This should be a given that we can log out all other devices from our accounts...how is this not an option?? 

Spearsister
Local Performer

It's kind of nuts that this isn't a feature already -- it's the standard for other streaming services! Implement this ASAP!

N_J_P
Local Performer

I think Pandora sometimes counts my phone as the current stream, as well as the second stream. I know there is no other authorized user trying to play music and when I restart my phone the issue is resolved....

Big Electron Theory (BET) - Cycling the power provided a power surge and freed the big electron that was stuck and causing this problem. Bashing your phone may free it as well but could result in permanent damage to your phone.

wileykm
Local Performer

why is this still not a feature???