cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Log out other users on account

Log out other users on account

overthemoon
Opening Act

Please add a functionality to forcefully log out other users on my account. I've noticed that resetting the password doesn't always do the trick and I'll continue to get the "someone else listening" message.

374 Comments
Shellybean83
Local Performer

PLEASE make this a feature?  I am currently in a tug-of-war with an unauthorized user.... I have no idea who the user is and can only assume my account has been hacked.... There is now a bunch of new playlists and saved songs.... I am currently waiting for Pandora to get back to me.

kejokejo12
Local Performer

I Need this!!! I keep getting messages that someone is listening when all my devices are accounted for. 

Lesle86
Local Performer

Hello, I need all devices removed from my account

efischer04
Local Performer

Why is this not a feature? Netflix has had this available for years. It is honestly just silly that you can't log out all devices. 

Shellybean83
Local Performer

UPDATE:  Issue has been fixed.  However, please make this an option!

Welp... Since no one from Pandora has even attempted to reach out to me... I have cancelled my membership... Why should I continue to pay for Pandora if I can't even listen to it without being interrupted by someone else.... WHO I DON'T EVEN KNOW... I am 100% certain I am the only user of this account.

Johnnyrocks63
Local Performer

Music someone else has added keeps showing and I don’t get a message that someone else is listening. I’ve changed password. Being able to see what devices are on account or at least being able to authorize devices for the account specifically seems a feature that’s long overdue. Or adding a feature where additional devices require a text code to continue.

mreading247
Local Performer

As with many others I have also been having troubles. I have been repeatedly receiving the "someone else is listening to your account" message and have acquired playlists I didn't create. I have already changed my password, but I would like to sign out of my account on all devices. I just reached out to support in order to hopefully get that done, but I agree that it's definitely a feature that should be added for users.

pnwfox
Underground

The fact we have to beg and request such a basic feature in 2020 is absurd. Please hurry up and make this a core functionality baked into Pandora Premium. Regularly we receive concurrent streaming notifications on our account, even after having customer service log out all devices and reset password. Confirmed no one else is using it and still getting the error regularly on multiple devices (iPad, Roku, phone, etc.).

With all of the competitors who offer comparable services, my 16 years of loyalty and station curation are hanging on by a thread. Ridiculous.

sdf1979
Local Performer

I keep getting messages that someone else is listening on my account, but I have no way of kicking them out. Need this feature!

Sm4rtf00d
Local Performer

I too have cancelled my membership. Feel free to reach back out to me when youve fixed this issue.