cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Log out other users on account

Log out other users on account

overthemoon
Opening Act

Please add a functionality to forcefully log out other users on my account. I've noticed that resetting the password doesn't always do the trick and I'll continue to get the "someone else listening" message.

374 Comments
JordanKeoto
Opening Act

Over 2 years as the most upvoted feature request and still not implemented. Crazy to think people pay for this. These people don't care about their community whatso ever. 

Stop giving them money and move to spotify!

SuB
Local Performer

I see this was originally suggested in 2019. Here it is 2021, almost 2022, yet Pandora hasn't listened to these suggestions. I was doing a trial for Premium, but if this is going to continue to happen, then I may look elsewhere for our music. (I simply plugged into my daughter's car, and after UNPLUGGING, and Restarting app and phone, it STILL is giving me this unwanted message. Frustrated because I really like Pandora!

cheppo747
Local Performer

This happens frequently.  As far as I know, I'm the only one on the account.  Also my password is 14 characters long with jumbled letters, numbers, and symbols.  So yes to forcibly booting out other intruders. 

jillybean816
Local Performer

Yes, please add a feature that lets users know what devices our accounts are logged into and the ability to log out of all devices.  Every other streaming service offers the ability to log out of all devices with the simple click of a button.  I don't understand why Pandora does not offer this.  I love Pandora!!!  Please add this feature so I can listen with the confidence of knowing that my ex-boyfriend isn't listening to my account for free.

Henry90lx
Local Performer

Account cancelled.  Took my business to Spotify.  Weeks been getting "someone else is listening." But with no way to sign out all devices; my account is permanently compromised.  I asked here to get help and crickets.  $9.99 a month for years, hoping another company values its customers more.

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Henry90lx I definitely understand your frustration.

To resolve this, I've gone ahead and removed all the devices associated with your Pandora account. This will automatically sign you out everywhere including any devices you currently have, so you will need to sign back in once this change takes effect. Please be patient as this may not happen instantaneously.

You will now need to change your password to something new as well.

Click here to request a password reset and make sure to enter the email address associated with the Pandora account you'd like to access.

• Next check the Inbox associated with that email address in order to continue through the password reset process.
  • If you don't see the message in your Inbox, please check your Spam or Junk folder.

Let me know if you continue to run into issues with this.

stlmnt
Local Performer

Agreed!! I'd like to know who is sharing my account!

ricmorris
Local Performer

I agreeeeeeee

rcdavi3
Local Performer

How is still not a feature?

BenBurk
Local Performer

The lack of a feature to sign out of all devices as well as no ability to see all authorized or signed in devices has pretty much become a deal breaker for this long time Pandora Premium user. I think this is intentional and Pandora leverages this lack of transparency to kick users off without repercussion.