cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Log out other users on account

Log out other users on account

overthemoon
Opening Act

Please add a functionality to forcefully log out other users on my account. I've noticed that resetting the password doesn't always do the trick and I'll continue to get the "someone else listening" message.

374 Comments
walterraymomd
Local Performer

we listeners need this option

Valstro
Local Performer

My account has random songs on my playlist that I did not add. Please help us kick these hackers off our accounts. I pay for a family plan so my family and I can have our own accounts, and don’t want to be paying for hackers to listen for free. Not cool!

MGustaveH
Local Performer

This! So much this!

MommaMich
Local Performer

I need this to happen!!! You're able to do this on other platforms, why not here?

n_euson
Local Performer

Someone else is listening to my pandora account and no one else has my login info or is authorized to use it 

Glamdring
Opening Act

have you seen the date of the 1st request? it's over a year ago. clearly Pandora HAS answered the request and the answer is "we don't care". the obvious answer to THEIR answer now requires subscriber dollars moving to other platforms that DO provide this feature, and maybe account safeguards that prevent tampering with your stations/playlists to spur them to action. too bad, I've been with Pandora for about 10 years and done allot of work to create my stations, would hate to start over, especially since I think their "music genome" while not PERFECT is about the best categorization for similar stuff out there amongst the platforms. oh well, I and my wallet will have to think about this

SilenVox
Local Performer

Strong agree

smfletcher
Local Performer

I would appreciate having this feature as well!

VeronicaM20
Local Performer

If other platforms, apps and services can offer this, surely you can, too. Please add this feature as a good faith effort toward protecting user account security and privacy.

Dizzy49
Underground

This has more than 2x the Likes as the next one down.  How has this not been implemented yet?