cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Merge Multiple Pandora Accounts

Merge Multiple Pandora Accounts

taneisha-2008
Opening Act

It would be really great if the option to merge your two email accounts together. I have a account I have had for over 10 years and this tear I had to create a new account and I am so upset I no longer have my soundtracks already personalized, I have to thumbs up everything I have already thumbs up before, etc. I have to start over and it would just be a great feature to be able to merge.

mod edit: changing title for clarity

Labels (3)
7 Comments
TannerPandora
Status changed to: Open Ideas

Sorry for the trouble with your account @taneisha-2008😔

Thanks for your feedback on this! 👍🏻

ilovedurian
Local Performer

I've been waiting for this feature for a decade now so that I can finally join my four accounts into one.  I don't want to have to pay for a family subscription just so that my four personal accounts can all have add-free channels; please let me copy all my data from one account into another!

mrsjwvsr
Local Performer

I accidentally opened a new account when I paid for the account and now lost the history of my free account.

gregcbrew
Local Performer

There are multiple accounts being used in my family unkowing that one had a subscription and the other did as well and a way to merge accounts under the family plan would make everything better. Right now we are extremely frustrated. 

lyttlebabyblue
Local Performer

This would be a great feature. I finally found my account from high school and I have a premium account that I have been using for the last 6-7 years. I WANT TO MERGE!

(I've already shared all my stations, but my list of thumbs ups are going to get lost!!!)

T.T

FRISCO_FRESHHH
Local Performer

Yeah I need to merge mine to...

Candice53
Local Performer

Why is this not a feature yet? I would love to merge an old account with a new one and not loose any songs, playlists, etc.