cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

More sorting options for Premium

More sorting options for Premium

axiomatic
Underground

It would be great if there were different ways to sort the collection in the mobile app. Especially alphabetically.

mod edit: format

Labels (2)
111 Comments
SeymourPandora
Local Performer

I made playlists sorted by genera and they all deleted (not sure why). Sorry by genera feature would be awesome. 

greggr
Underground

I have been asking Pandora for over a year to make it possible sort curated playlists.  A year...

fwithum
Local Performer

I would like to organize my stations by categories so I can shuffle without getting Christmas music in July.

Lynthel
Local Performer

Organizing songs alphabetically.

Find and remove duplicate songs.

musiclover
Underground

Any serious music collector needs to be able to sort their collection. Files they can create label and put albums songs and playlists into ,(along with the ability to order the items in a file as they see fit) is best. I don't know how Pandora misses this obvious need.

Do they have any serious music collector at the decision making  level ? They should get some.

jacindatalk
Local Performer

Please please please give us the ability to sort songs within a playlist so we can see if there are duplicates!

kangarookie
Local Performer

2021, almost 2 YEARS from the date on this post and it's still not an option. What gives?? Are you guys even working on this feature?

daleslad
On the Rise

I haven't seen any improvements in the last two years,  I guess they think that making long lists of everyones complaints is enough.  

Brooke10
Local Performer

I want to be able to sort playlist, prevent duplicates, and rename folders. Can't believe these aren't already features since these are most common on everyone else's app.

dvande04
Local Performer

i would like it too.