cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ideas: Native App for Tesla

Ideas: Native App for Tesla

daehreppans
Underground

I have been using Pandora since the service launched the and love it!  I now have a Tesla and would really like to have a native Pandora app in the Tesla streaming music service options!  I can Bluetooth connect the phone and use it that way but it is more distracting for driving than having a native App right on the Tesla screen.

Moderator Edit: Changing title for clarity

Labels (1)
50 Comments
TannerPandora
Status changed to: Open Ideas

Hi @daehreppans!

Thanks for your feedback!

We’re always looking to improve, and getting feedback like this definitely helps with that. Thanks for being a part of our Community!

DeadlySin
Local Performer

Hi "the Magic Box" will work for pandora and other phone apps as well.

I spent around 425.00, I bought the remote with it. 💯👍👍 love it.

daehreppans
Underground

Unfortunately the Magic Box requires the car to have Apple CarPlay or Android Auto which Tesla does not support and really doesn't need because it has great navigation and other apps.  But no Pandora App yet!

wellthatwasfun
Local Performer

Please release a native app for Tesla, I've been a member for more than 20 years and have more than 500+ listening hours and would like to continue my paid premium membership if the value exists.  I love (and would love to continue) listening to Pandora on my long commutes.

Tyrane
Local Performer

I agree there should be a native app for tesla infotainment like Tidal and Spotify.  I've used pandora for years and no other streaming service allows me to create Radio stations like Pandora. Pandora station creation is better than the others .. please make a agreement with tesla to place Pandora on the infotainment 

valdexs
Local Performer

Yes, please make the native app for tesla. This would be extremely helpful. Right now, one must use pandora on their phone via Bluetooth, which is a poor experience compared to using a native app like spotify or Apple play.

Pvinh3
Local Performer

I support pandora on Tesla would be great

Isalasdad
Local Performer

Tesla owner for four months now, and I'm a longtime Pandora listener. I've been a Pandora subscriber for so long, I can't even remember how long. However, I now see that there is a Spotify, Tidal, and Apple Music app for my Tesla, but no Pandora app.

Please get with the program Pandora. You're better than those other folks.

HappyChristine
Local Performer

we have two teslas.......... PLEASE release a tesla native ap     pretty please

Christine

Epimetheus
Underground

Why no Tesla App?  I am assuming it’s not a technical issue, it’s a political/business issue.  If Elon wanted Pandora it would be on the screen now.   He probably doesn’t think Pandora is cool enough to be included but we have farts.  Ludicrous applies to more than go fast mode.  The song selection algorithm on Pandora is far superior to Apple and Spotify.  I’ve had a Pandora membership since it started, I have Apple Music and Spotify but pandora is my go to app for long drives and daily background at home.