cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ideas: Native App for Tesla

Ideas: Native App for Tesla

daehreppans
Underground

I have been using Pandora since the service launched the and love it!  I now have a Tesla and would really like to have a native Pandora app in the Tesla streaming music service options!  I can Bluetooth connect the phone and use it that way but it is more distracting for driving than having a native App right on the Tesla screen.

Moderator Edit: Changing title for clarity

Labels (1)
50 Comments
valdexs
Local Performer

Shortly after starting this thread, after almost a decade of building stations and Playlist, I switched to spotify because it's a big deal that I can't use pandora natively. It was nice while it lasted, but this is how companies like blockbuster die out.

Dm33
Local Performer

I don’t understand why it’s so hard. Does Pandora read this at all? Is there a different place to give feedback?

pandora works in the Tesla browser. But only while you’re not driving. 

josh6
Local Performer

Tesla app. Make it or people switch to spotify.

Tellezkar
Local Performer

Please please please add pandora to Tesla !!! I’d hate to cancel my premium subscription to switch to Spotify they don’t have awesome stations like pandora has. 

Awwjeez
Local Performer

Please let us know if this is in the works. 

patd
Local Performer

I have been a paid Pandora user for 10 years and I just bought a Tesla, please give us a Tesla app for Pandora.

TimGNevada
Local Performer

Any word from Pandora on the progress of a native app for Tesla?

patd
Local Performer
NONE
biz_martee
Local Performer

I just ordered my first Tesla, and I'm really disappointed that there doesn't appear to be an easy way to use my Pandora subscription.  Please create a native app for use in Tesla cars.

Thanks.

Tyrane
Local Performer
No I haven't heard anything in here from pandora