Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ideas: Standalone Samsung Galaxy Watch App

Ideas: Standalone Samsung Galaxy Watch App

redheadjenn79
Underground

Pandora > Spotify!

Please create a native app for the Samsung Galaxy watches!

mod edit: changing title for clarity

Labels (2)
253 Comments
TannerPandora
Status changed to: Open Ideas

Thanks for the feedback @redheadjenn79! 🎧

Swtbttms
Local Performer
I have been paying for your services for years but am now switching to spotify because I can not get pandora on my Samsung galaxy watch. Disappointing.
pesbybeach
Local Performer
This!! Need an app the the galaxy watches!
Lipsy76
Local Performer

Agreed! I prefer pandora. Have built quite a playlist. Dont want to use spotify just because I can't use pandora on my watch. 

gfmucci
Local Performer

Using the native music app on the Galaxy watch (the note icon), I have access to every music player on my Galaxy S9 phone, including Pandora.  I can select the song (or the station in the case of Pandora), change volume, etc.

megawalt
Local Performer
This is so crazy. I have switched to Spotify because of my need for a stand alone app for my galaxy smartwatch. I have got to be one of the oldest Pandora customers. Please help me out here.
Scottj69
Local Performer

I currently have a Fitbit Ionic smart watch and enjoy the Pandora app giving me offline music access. It just works.  I'm now planning to switch to the Galaxy watch as my 2nd Ionic watch has died after only a year of use.

I understand that Pandora has yielded to Spotify, not offering an associated app for the Galaxy watch. 

Do you have one under development ?

I plan to switch to Spotify if there is no response or no plans. 

Thank you !

Kurotomasu
Local Performer

Stand-alone for Tizen (Samsung smart watches) would be appreciated so we can keep our current playlists and not have to to a new streaming app.

nailsbyjanet1
Local Performer

Would love the app on samsung galaxy LTE watch.  Sometimes I don't want to carry my phone.

okorie3
Local Performer

Looking to purchase the new galaxy 2 watch, just returned the garmin fenix and 645 because pandora has no stand alone option.  Shame.