Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ideas: Add an equalizer

Ideas: Add an equalizer

Djrichsounds
Underground

I would love it if there was an equalizer that had at least 10 bands

And as an added bonus an EPICENTER its an electronic device made by Audiocontrol. I think with some good programmers  can make a version similar. What it does is elongate or extends the bass. Basically adds flavor to the music. Just add the 3 knobs under or next to the equalizer. 

Moderator Edit: Changing title for clarity

Labels (1)
4 Comments
TannerPandora
Status changed to: Open Ideas

Hi @Djrichsounds!

Thanks for your post!

We’re always looking to improve, and getting feedback like this definitely helps with that.

Thanks for being a part of our Community!

Tfan
Local Performer

I’m looking to tweak and equalize the output in the APP in my car. Is there an EQ setting rather than selecting high performance?

Maybe Pandora can have a separate app or internal settings for EQ

best,

tony

callen1108
Local Performer

It would be really nice if there was some sort of Equalizer for the Windows Pandora App. There are Windows 3rd Party Equalizers available for download, but the restriction I'm coming across is that they don't accommodate for the Windows Pandora App. In order to utilize a 3rd Party Equalizer, I must play the music through the web browser which renders the Windows Pandora App useless.

swindell99
Local Performer

You need an equalizer. i'm listening to this with a decent pair of earbuds and the experience is less than optimal.  Sounds like a radio from the 70s