cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ideas: Adjustable visual equalizer

Ideas: Adjustable visual equalizer

Me-myself-I
Opening Act

It would nice to have a small EQ in the app that allows adjustment to the music, so one can pump up the bass or other frequency, compensate for older music that has not been remastered.

mod edit: changing title for clarity

Labels (2)
98 Comments
JohnnyMac-Tahoe
Local Performer

SOLVED -

I downloaded a free EQ utility that works great. This is for my living room audio where I run Pandora off of a Windows machine. Get it here: https://apps.microsoft.com/store/detail/fxsound/XP8JK4TBQ03LZ4?hl=en-us&gl=us

There are similar utilities for iOS and Android - just search the stores.

Rlawrence
Underground
Are you sure? I haven’t checked recently but in previous searches there were no EQ apps that could work together with Pandora

Thx

Rob
Deepball1184
Local Performer

There isn’t an EQ for music that you do not own the rights to in the Apple App Store.

Indictive
Opening Act

EQ would be nice

Pjd813
Underground
Absolutely necessary!
claytoniansbc
Local Performer

Pandora got the heads up about adding an equalizer years ago, and now it's finally time to do it...

ddinneb
Underground

Do you know how long ago I asked for this... a long time; right along when I requested "moods" and tailored stations ques. TY for reply.

SPIKERULES
Local Performer

Still waiting on a EQ 

Raddfam
Local Performer

Is it an equalizer people want or sound leveling?  An equalizer would be cool, but sound leveling is a MUST!!!  It is soooooo annoying listening to your station with each song being at a much different volume (sound level).  The core algorithm of Pandora allows you to seed it with different artists and explore like music - a very cool feature that is still unmatched, but one song at a whisper and the next so loud its pissing your neighbors off is intolerable!  Come on Pandora - figure this out. 

Pjd813
Underground
Please start another thread….. your concern is warranted and this thread talks about EQ. Two totally separate issues.