cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ideas: App for Android Automotive (AAOS/Google Built In)

Ideas: App for Android Automotive (AAOS/Google Built In)

Irishska
Underground

Pandora seems to have an app for every smart device I have ever bought, except a new car with AAOS (Android Automotive OS).  Please port a tablet version of Pandora for AAOS so that I can use that instead of radio or Spotify (which does have an app). 

112 Comments
LadyTazz
Local Performer

I 100% support this. Please please make an app for our cars! We drive a 2024 chevy ev and every other streaming service is on it! No pandora. Super bummed a out it.

DanE1
Underground

@Pandora Congratulations on continuing to NOT listen to your loyal customers, many of whom subscribed to your platform since the early days!  Over two years for this thread now, and 12+ pages of comments from YOUR customers (some previous now) by your own doing of inaction.  Myself - I've been a subscriber for 14 YEARS.  The lack of movement on this motivated me for the first time in those 14 years to check out your competition.  I have been trialing (redacted) now for the last several weeks and have found its radio features to be a satisfactory replacement for your platform.  I didn't think there were other platforms that offered a similar experience to Pandora, but I was wrong.  Pandora has lost over 10 million subscribers over the last two years.  Examples such as this thread and lack of investment in the platform are the cause.   There has been a noticeable decline in variation of music since acquired by SirriusXM and it appears they have no intentions to continue developing and enhancing this platform.  Disappointing to see and can say no more other than do better Pandora.