cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ideas: Bulk Add-Delete-Edit-Search Content (Stations, Playlists, Thumbs)

Ideas: Bulk Add-Delete-Edit-Search Content (Stations, Playlists, Thumbs)

Travix
Opening Act

My Pandora is connected to my Amazon Echo devices. Because of that my young son often adds stations based on one or two songs. He's not interested in actually having the list, he just wants to year the song. As a result I frequently find myself "culling the heard" so to speak and deleting stations I don't actually want or need. I would love to see an option to select multiple stations at once to delete them.

mod edit: changed title for clarity

Labels (3)
83 Comments
-_-1
Diamond in the Rough

@TannerPandora you say you're looking to improve.. and I'm not completely sure I doubt that but at the same time trying to confuse improvements for fixing bugs. Cuz a lot of the time fixing bugs can be far more effective

calibratorjack
Local Performer

This post has been here for four years. Can we get an update?

We really need a feature to automatically bulk remove duplicate songs from a playlist.

td5
Local Performer

As someone who just switched from Spotify to Pandora today, it is INSANE that this is not an option.  I actually laughed out loud when I realized it was a problem with the software and not my own inability to figure it out.  Clearly some bizarre (profit-driven??) shenanigans by the powers that be at Pandora.  My tenure as a user here may be short-lived if this kind of basic functionality is deliberately omitted.  So weird.