cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ideas: Make Listening History Available

Ideas: Make Listening History Available

username777
Underground

It would be great to have a history of all of the songs that have been played on my Pandora profile page- much in the way all of my YouTube history is available for me to view (and even edit).

Labels (3)
95 Comments
cmonman
Local Performer

Still waiting...  I'm a fan of the Pandora service, a long time OG user and premium plan subscriber for my family, but it is a real disappointment that users can't access listening history.  This isn't broadcast radio, we are all accessing via unique credentials.  Step it up, Pandora.

Kiba
Local Performer

Agreed! I was a long time premium member and I dropped my sub to go over to Spotify where I have more control over my data 

Wanzboardz
Local Performer

Is there a way to see how many times a specific song has played on my account, whether it be since my account was created or in a calendar year or in a month or just today?

AdamPandora

@Wanzboardz I moved your post over to this existing Idea: Ideas: Make Listening History Available

While this is not currently a feature, I recommend upvoting this thread with a ❤️ if you'd like to see it added to the service.

Thanks for being a part of the community! :pandora:

etmcamis
Local Performer

I agree with the subject. Been #1 fan since the beginning. Sometimes it's days later when I remember a verse from an unknown artist. It's always that song you've been unknowingly searched years to hear. Unable to retrieve my device ATM. It's painful searching and never finding it. 

Use the voice activation software as an asset. A simple "Pandora Like this song". A couple lines of code and bam. Regardless I'll never leave Pandora. We might get there some day.