cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ideas: Native App for Tesla

Ideas: Native App for Tesla

daehreppans
Underground

I have been using Pandora since the service launched the and love it!  I now have a Tesla and would really like to have a native Pandora app in the Tesla streaming music service options!  I can Bluetooth connect the phone and use it that way but it is more distracting for driving than having a native App right on the Tesla screen.

Moderator Edit: Changing title for clarity

Labels (1)
58 Comments
gstroud58
Local Performer

Plus one for native Pandora app on Tesla. Pandora how about an update on status? Is this happening at some point or do I need to switch music stream subscriptions. Lots of requests and no feedback.

HeyBeer
Underground

Yep, keeping this thread alive. Tesla just added Youtube music and Amazon music. Pandora id the only odd man out now. 

King_Reno
Local Performer

@TannerPandora is there any update on this? It seems like every other streaming service is an option on Tesla. I would love to be able to log in to my Pandora account with my new car. 

HeyBeer
Underground

Chiming in again to also say every music platform is now on Tesla except Pandora. What gives?

DeadlySin
Local Performer

So I don't understand??..🤷‍♂️

you can stream your Bluetooth through Tesla playing Pandora on your phone....

what's the different streaming it through the car or connecting your phone and streaming it through Bluetooth?.👍👍

HeyBeer
Underground

I think most people know you can stream for your phone. But it’s much easier to use when it’s native to the vehicle. I’ve also noticed the sound quality of all of the apps are better through Tesla‘s native system opposed to streaming from Bluetooth

DeadlySin
Local Performer

No Doubt it would definitely be better streaming from the vehicle, but I guess that's all I'm used to doing. My 2019 Ram Rebel and now my 2022 Ram TRX that's all I was able to do.🤷‍♂️👍 jumped in my cybertruck and I was able to do the same thing. So I'm happy that I'm able to listen to Pandora. But it would definitely be better if it was an app in the car👍👍😎

HeyBeer
Underground

I saw on notanotherteslaapp.com that  there was an info leak about SiriusXM app coming to Tesla. Since SiriusXM and Pandora are owned by the same company, hopefully this is good news of what’s to come.