cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ideas: Native App for Tesla

Ideas: Native App for Tesla

daehreppans
Underground

I have been using Pandora since the service launched the and love it!  I now have a Tesla and would really like to have a native Pandora app in the Tesla streaming music service options!  I can Bluetooth connect the phone and use it that way but it is more distracting for driving than having a native App right on the Tesla screen.

Moderator Edit: Changing title for clarity

Labels (1)
63 Comments
shoe47
Local Performer
So helpful. Appreciate you taking the time to post.
Showpony69
Local Performer

Guys, come on.  There is clearly interest in getting a native Pandora app in Teslas.  It's embarrassing at this point that every other streaming platform is already on Tesla.  How do you let Amazon Music one-up you?  Come on guys, let's prioritize this.

gregjames627
Local Performer

As a long time subscriber - first basic plans all the way to premium family plans - a native Tesla app has to happen. Especially with the change from "streaming" to Live one in the Tesla cars, a native app is needed even more. Chances are high that even with paid premium connectivity on Tesla, the change to Live one will force another paid subscription to keep ad free radio. 

Solution?  A native app for Tesla.

As others have pointed out, Amazon Music, Tidal, Apple Music, Spotify, and now even YouTube Music are all options on Tesla but not Pandora?!  

Come on folks!