Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ideas: Resume playback on playlists when last paused

Ideas: Resume playback on playlists when last paused

martytool
Underground
0 Kudos

When I ask to play a playlist Pandora  plays songs in the same order starting with the same first song.  All I hear each time are the same 3-4 songs.  

Feature Request: For Premium members pause play playlist at current song and then continue play list at the next song in the playlist where it was paused.  

Feature request:  Be able to mark a playlist as "Auto Shuffle play mode" - When selected to play a marked "Auto Shuffle" playlist has Pandora Shuffle the playlist.  This prevents hearing the same songs in the same order when the playlist is selected.

Thank you.

Labels (1)
1 Comment
TannerPandora
Status changed to: Open Ideas

Hi @martytool!

Thanks for posting your feedback! We're always looking to improve.

I see that you have two separate ideas in your message. It's best to separate these into two separate posts.

For best practices when posting, please be sure to review our Ideas Policy and FAQ

Here's what we're looking for when posting a new idea:

• Clear subject - it's succinct, clear and accurately summarizes your idea.
  • One suggestion per post - if you have multiple ideas, please write a post for each idea so we can be clear about updates/status.
  • Unique - if a similar idea has already been published, please vote and comment on that idea instead of publishing a duplicate
  • Accurate label - add the one most relevant label per suggestion.
  • Elaborate - explain your idea fully and clearly e.g., avoid generalities like 'more customization', and instead detail exactly what customization and functionality you're interested in having on your device or in the app.

For now, you should be able to edit your original message to add or edit any necessary information. Then create a new post for your other idea.

Thanks for your help and for being part of community!