cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ideas: Should Pandora make an Embedded player?

Ideas: Should Pandora make an Embedded player?

CMDess
Opening Act

I started a website and while doing some research I see that a lot of my colleagues are using Spotify to create their embedded media.  As artists we have also been looking for that holy grail for audio host. HTML5 audio doesn't make sense because it doesn't have the capacity that I know of to make royalties. Long story short I have been using Spotify as the others because they are more on top of the embedding. Perhaps there could be an option to include Pandoras advertising on the page of embed as part of the scheme. There is something happening in underground music where websites are still useful beyond the other social media outlets and streaming.

My thinking is they could offer a mini pandora verse as an iFrame object. In exchange for this, perhaps offer better environments than just the preview like Spotify and apple music.

I have another idea called "music as a cellular service" which is beyond the scope of this post but it's essentially bundling the idea of music as an ISP for just music and the catalog (like Pandoras). For that reason a smaller fee than the normal ISP fee but a vast offering of musical catalogs as a result, which would always be available with the right devices as an access point.

Labels (1)
2 Comments
TannerPandora
Status changed to: Open Ideas

Hi @CMDess 

Thanks for visiting the Ideas Board.

We appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback and thoughtful idea. The status of your post has been updated to Open Ideas.

Hope to see you around community more!

CMDess
Opening Act

Sounds great. I appreciate what's going on in this environment. I didn't even know much about the underground till the last few years. I see you all have a badge for that. Keeping real music in circulation. I like your "similar" track feature while songs are playing, really great for helping discover the great many talents of this world.

More about Music as a Cellular Service concept:

https://www.facebook.com/reel/809393327651738