cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ideas: Stop automatic station adds when playing them for the first time

Ideas: Stop automatic station adds when playing them for the first time

Starsha
Underground

I've recently come back to Pandora have been loving all the new features that have been added since I last used it.  However, one thing I'm finding that's a bit annoying is that every single thing I've searched for and played gets saved to My Collection.  I would prefer to be able to decide what goes in there so as to avoid it getting junked up unnecessarily with music I may have just listened to once and didn't like or radios that are a similar genre.  I realize I can remove them from my collection, but I don't want to have to do that all the time.  Is there anything I can do stop having everything automatically added?

Thanks in advance for any help!

Labels (1)
32 Comments
vonHobo
Local Performer

OMG. Totally agree! This is the one "feature" of Pandora I hate!

Please stop adding stations to my collection every time I play a song. What is the point of it? It just creates clutter. You can add a station manually any time you want, there is no need for this.

I've always loved Pandora but this needs to be fixed. The question was raised in 2020. Why is it taking so long for a solution? 

Just add a setting to "disable" adding to collections automatically. How hard can it be? I used to do programming, so I can't believe this is nothing more than an easy fix.

nbshepard
Local Performer

Can Someone from Pandora please explain why this issue has been brought to light four years ago and there’s still no fix? Absolutely insane to have to deal with this.