Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ideas: Tourism ads on Pandora

Ideas: Tourism ads on Pandora

Auen1
Underground
0 Kudos

I think that it would be interesting and would help engage listeners, while maybe even learning people something also, if every state contributed a tourism advertisement like Arkansas has.  I am sure that it is not as simple as it may seem on the surface but at the same time, I wouldn't think that it would be exceedingly complicated either.  I would hope that every state already had a short tourism-based ad recorded.   As far as the funding for it goes, that is not my department, but I will say that music probably helps people be healthier and happier so it wouldn't necessary be a waste of tax dollars especially if the ad does what it is supposed to do.   At bare minimum I think that it would be more effective if there were multiple different theme-based ads instead of the same one or two all the time. I hope that this makes some sense and doesn't step on any toes either.  If not sorry for the toe stepping and I don't have much for the not making sense bit, except I will try better next time.   Good day everyone!

Moderator Edit: Changing title for clarity

Labels (1)
1 Comment
TannerPandora
Status changed to: Open Ideas

Hi @Auen1 

Welcome to the Ideas Board! Thanks for posting your idea. We're always looking to improve and ideas like yours helps with that.

The status of your post has been updated to Open Ideas. For more information about the Ideas space on community check our policy & FAQ.

Thanks for being part of community!