cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ideas: UI Upgrades: Now Playing, My Collection, & Browse pages - background color, sorting

Ideas: UI Upgrades: Now Playing, My Collection, & Browse pages - background color, sorting

MrDeAngelo
Underground

User interface upgrades wish list:

1. Please, make the background color of the My Collection and Browse pages the same as the Now Playing page. It's jarring on my eyes to go from the calm blue to a stark white, not to mention inconsistent.

2. Maybe try matching the background of the Now Playing page to the album cover. I've seen this elsewhere and I like the effect. Also, the ability to toggle this on and off. Some people like consistency, others like a little change.

3.  The ability to sort My Collection by Last Played, Times Played, Mood, Genre, and Name would be very helpful.

4. More than anything, I wish the Browse page would remember the items I click most and move them to the top. It's annoying to constantly click thru multiple layers to find stations I wish to listen to. Additionally, the ability to reorder categories (Featured Playlists, Browse Genres, etc.) to the ones I search most and the ability to sort within categories would be exceedingly useful.

Labels (4)
3 Comments
TannerPandora
Status changed to: Open Ideas

Herr_Motobahn
Local Performer

Please make the background color selectable.  It randomly changes and some of the colors are pretty ugly!!

nemesisfaust
Local Performer

i enjoy the dark mode on the phone. but when on the pc applications i really wish i could also select dark mode for pc, or just select black for color. as i have the player running next too my windows taskmanager in dark mode also. where when playing videogames, when the song changes if the background is bright it becomes blinding and distracting from the games. sometimes just click next to force change or close it because it keeps cycling bright ones over dark ones. really annoying feature for pandora premium vs pandora plus when it was just blue or dark blue.

please allow the pandora windows application to have a background selection option.