Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pandora is long overdue for big feature additions

Pandora is long overdue for big feature additions

somedude001
Underground
0 Kudos

The following is part of the message that I sent to Pandora on Facebook.  I sure hope that they modernize their app so it's way more awesome like Apple Music, Spotify, etc.  The only reason I use Pandora over other services is because of the Music Genome Project.  Sirius XM bought them a few years ago now so you'd think the such a music giant would put more money and resources/talent into further improving the experience.

Would LOVE to have these features:

- The ability to skip backwards to play the previous song. Blows my mind that this is not an option with the exception of being able to use it when listening to an album.

- The ability to replay a song in CarPlay and by using Siri.

- Hi-Fi option.

- The ability to tap on the name of the album for a song that is playing while using CarPlay.

- More accurate lyrics that also follow the singer’s voice. Apple Music has this and it’s so cool to use.

- It seems like it’s been a very long time since Pandora had any significant UI upgrades.

2 Comments
somedude001
Underground

Pandora's response:

Hello! Thanks for taking the time to let us know about this. For the first request, as an alternative, you can scroll back through your current listening session to view the recently played tracks on your station. From the Now Playing screen, hover over the album art and click View Session History. Then click the left or right arrow to scroll through the recently played tracks. That said, while these are not currently a feature, the best way to get this heard is by submitting an idea on Pandora Community where you can search and vote for current suggestions or submit a new one. You can learn more about the process on Community's Ideas and Feedback Policy & FAQs. We really appreciate your feedback and look forward to hearing your ideas.

TannerPandora
Status changed to: New Ideas

Hi @somedude001!

Thanks for taking the time to post the Pandora Ideas Board. Love all the great feedback for Pandora.

To help with voting and keeping things organized can you please break up each of your ideas into separate posts.

There are some existing ideas that may be similar to your feedback that you can post additional comments on. For example Ideas: Add Lossless audio or Ideas: Higher Audio Quality, and Ideas: UI Upgrades: Now Playing, My Collection, & Browse pages - background color, sorting

Thank you for your help!