cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pandora Launches Wake Up!

ErickPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

We're excited to announce the launch of  Pandora's Wake Up! series. The launch features stars like Kiana Ledé, Mike Epps, and Tichina Arnold offering personal tales about songs that inspire them and have shaped pivotal moments in their lives. Check out their playlists, in our latest Product Highlights post!

Erick | Sr. Manager of Social & Communities

Let's exchange playlists and podcasts in the Music + Podcasts

2 Replies

@ErickPandora, I really liked Tichina Arnold, and her take about music. As far as I'm concerned, she hit the nail on the head, when she explained what music truly is. Music plays a huge part in our life. Many will never realize that fact until they look back to a certain time period in their life. Music may be a narrator in the life of the one writing the song, or singing it, but that same song can hit one's heart just as strongly as it did for the creator of the song. That is why "Foolish Games" by Jewel as been my favorite song for many years now, and perhaps always will. Thanks for sharing. Take care and stay safe.  

Moderator edit: format

MOHLovesAlaska

ErickPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@MOHLovesAlaska I agree with you! When I think back on specific periods of my life I can easily remember specific songs/albums that got me through some of life's tribulations. Music is the soundtrack to our lives just like it is for movies, tv shows, etc.

Thanks for listening and sharing! :pandora:

Erick | Sr. Manager of Social & Communities

Let's exchange playlists and podcasts in the Music + Podcasts