Up & Coming Artist

Rock: Side Of a Bullet by Nickleback

Hip-Hop: Nothin but a G Thang by Dr. Dre

Rap: WooWAM by YBN Nahimr

Pop: Heatwaves by Glass Animals

Comedy: Pretty Pink Tractor by Tim Hawkins

EDM: We Are Young by Fun and Janelle Monae

New: A-Ok by Tai Verdez

sorry but i will add discriptions next time but I don't have time to add them today today

ks
Tags (1)
67 Replies

UncleBud
Chart Topper

@kayden_S Sorry it took me long to respond. I've had a busy day. 

I think Save Myself by Ed Sheeran would be a good 1. It's my favorite Sheeran song.

kayden_S
Up & Coming Artist

SOTW

the first song was requested by @UncleBud and the rest are random songs i like

Save Myself by Ed SheeranFrom the album ÷ (Deluxe)

ks

UncleBud
Chart Topper

@kayden_S I really love Tim McGraw. I think I have 7 of his songs in my favorites playlist.

kayden_S
Up & Coming Artist

yeah tim is really good

ks

@kayden_S great to see back posting on your thread. If I happen to use any of your songs from your post for the GSOTD post I will be sure to mention you for those choices. Keep posting you have a great thing going here. Take care and stay safe. 

MOHLovesAlaska

kayden_S
Up & Coming Artist

Thanks @MOHLovesAlaska for the support and messaging to check and see if i was ok when i hadnt posted in a while 

ks

@kayden_S there is one great lesson I have learned long ago, "Discouragement is an enemy to Encouragement." Sometimes that includes encouraging yourself from being discouraged, how does one do that you may ask? Simple, force yourself to do what you really like doing, or that makes you smile and laugh. Staying in a discouraged state means you have temporarily given up on your well being of your emotional state. Never allow the negative actions or demeaning words of others defeat you. You are a winner, a champion, you are above those negative actions. 

Take care, and stay safe. 

MOHLovesAlaska

asuzanneoastler
Local Performer

No not yet 

0 Kudos