cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding songs to playlist

Julie610
Local Performer

Ive been trying to add songs to one of my playlists but for some reason it won’t add them. I have tried doing different songs to see if that was the issue, but it still won’t budge. Also I have an album downloaded but sometimes when I’m in offline mode, only one song will pop up out of an ENTIRE album.

Labels (3)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Julie610 Nice to see you around the Community.

Songs won't add to playlists:

Could you tell me a bit more about what is happening? Are you listening to Pandora on a computer or on a device?

1. If you are on a computer, are you listening from:
    • A Mac or Windows computer?
    • Our website, or the desktop app? If you're listening from our website, what browser are you using?
  2. If you are on a device, what is the make and model (and carrier, if applicable)?
  3. Is there an error message? If so, what does it say?

We have had others on the Community members mention they receive an error when they attempt to edit their playlists on this thread: iOS: "There Was an Error Saving the Playlist."

To clarify, are you receiving that same error on your iPhone?

Lastly, are you only having trouble adding tracks to one of your playlists, or all of them?

Thanks for working with me on this. 🤝

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

Not all tracks showing in Offline Mode:

Is it possible that this might be occurring because there is not enough storage on your device?

Pandora will never use the last 500MB of storage, so we will only download as many stations as we can before we hit that limit.

If it doesn't appear to be storage related, I'd recommend signing out of the app and signing back in, which will reset the download process. Then, make sure to keep Pandora in the foreground of your device while the download completes.

If you continue to have trouble, check the download icon for the content you are attempting to download. The two rotating arrows indicate that the content is still in the download process and the highlighted downward pointing arrow means the content has successfully downloaded.

If the icon is not highlighted, try downloading the content again and keep the app in the foreground while the offline music downloads. Keep in mind that stations and large playlists take a longer time to download.

Lastly, if you are having trouble downloading stations, try downloading a single track for offline listening to see if that works.

I hope this helps. Let me know how it goes.

0 Kudos