cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Additional options for Pandora Modes

RyanKuc2019
Opening Act

I would like to see more fine tune options on Pandora Radio like a way to play more hits and less thumb up songs. Also have a way to select a certain year on Pandora Radio stations.

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
8 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@RyanKuc2019 Welcome to the community!

If you are streaming Pandora on a computer, I recommend checking out Pandora Modes.

Pandora Modes provide a great way to customize your station experience. Read on for more information about each Pandora Mode, and how each mode utilizes your Thumb activity on this page

0 Kudos

RyanKuc2019
Opening Act
Are they available on mobile as well?
0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@RyanKuc2019 Modes is currently only avaiable on Desktop, however feel free to upvote it to be avaialble on Mobile in our Feature Requests space here

0 Kudos

RyanKuc2019
Opening Act
When I have shuffle mode set for some of my stations is there away to use the new modes feature when using the shuffle mode?
0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@RyanKuc2019 Modes does not actually work when shuffling your stations.

Hope this helps clarify. 

0 Kudos

tzipporah26
Local Performer

I wish I could have a category in their new format that allowed me to choose uptempo songs. I love my pandora but sometime I just want to dance around to my favorites too and it always picks slow songs and I’d just love the choice to pump it up. Every artists has a variety of tempo so it should be inside the stations not just a channel of uptempo. I love my chill out vibe but I wanna dance too. 

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@tzipporah26 While there isn't a Pandora Mode for uptempo music, I recommend creating a station based off of an uptempo track that you would like your station to emulate.

Creating song-based stations will usually be a better starting point for your station, as the station will bring in more music similar to that specific track.

In the meantime, you can also create a feature request for an Uptempo Pandora Mode as I'm sure that is a feature many other listeners would be interested in as well.

Thanks for being a part of the community! 🎶

0 Kudos

WxByHart
Local Performer

That would be a nice feature to add in future upgrades...I listen primarily in "shuffle", and prefer to listen to the "deep cuts" mode of all my stations.