cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't add variety to playlist anymore

Kamboys4
Local Performer

I have a travel playlist that I have different artists added to the by editing the station, and this is no longer working. I have tried clicking on the edit station and when I add the artist and save it, it's no longer there when I go back and look. I also tried the add variety button at the bottom and it always says "We're having unexpected technical difficulties" after I try to add the artist. Neither option works and this has been ongoing for several months now.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Kamboys4 Could you tell me a bit more about what is happening?

1. What is the name of the station you are unable to edit?
  2. If you are on a computer, are you listening from:
    • A Mac or Windows computer?
    • Our website, or the desktop app? If you're listening from our website, what browser are you using?
  3. Can you provide me with a screenshot of the error message you're seeing?

Thanks for working with me on this. 🤝

0 Kudos

BeeTess
Local Performer

I am also having this problem on the app on my android phone. Bummer!

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@BeeTess Could you tell me a bit more about what is happening?

1. What is the name of the station you are unable to edit?
  2. Can you provide me with a screenshot of the error message you're seeing?

Thanks for working with me on this. 🤝

0 Kudos

FrostLab
Diamond in the Rough

I'm having a similar issue: I want to add 'Cluffy Flouds 1' & 'Cluffy Flouds 2' by Mark "TDK" Knight to my channel called "Like Cyberspeed Soundtrack (MINE)" as seeds, but it either won't save(just briefly shows the loading circle-type icon/gif) or gives me that "We're having unexpected technical difficulties" error with the 'ok' button(as if such a thing would EVER be 'ok'🙄), depending on how I go about trying to add 'em. It won't even let me start a channel from the song(s)!!!🤨 Same error! Out of curiosity, I tried to add a DIFFERENT artist(just picked a random from the list of recommended that pops up on the 'add variety' page) & it WORKED! 🤯

Here's a screenshot of the error:

Screenshot_20230902-015155_Pandora.jpg

I don't understand why it won't let me use these songs. 😑  Any help therewith will be greatly appreciated! 😁