cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Collected albums no longer show artist under Artist Tab

skendig
Underground

I am a premium member.  I have a large amount of collected albums.  They are no longer showing up on the artists tab.  They do show up under other tabs, just not under artists.  I need them to show up under artists for my playlists.  It did show up a few weeks ago, but not now??  I tried all web browsers with the same results.  

Moderator Edit: Changing title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies

TannerPandora

Hi @skendig! Thanks for posting. 

Do you mean that the artist associated with the albums do not show under the artist tab?

Can you let me know the make and model of device you are using? Additionally, can you please take a screenshot of what you're seeing.

Thanks for the help!

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

skendig
Underground

I run off a pc, on your pandora website.  I have no (zero) artists showing up under the artists tab.  I have a massive amount of collected albums, they do not show up under the artist tab, they did before.   On my phone they do show up under the artist, just not on the website using all web browsers.  "Use search to find artists. Look for the ⊕ icon to collect their music" is the only thing on the page. 

skendig_0-1629599683303.png

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @skendig - thanks for following up and for including the screenshot. 

That is definitely an odd experience. I've gone ahead and created a ticket and passed your info along to our engineering team to further investigate. 

I'm not sure if you have the desktop app set-up on your PC but was wondering if the same thing happens there. If you don't have the desktop app and want to test this you can find the Pandora app in the Windows Store on your device. Search for Pandora in the upper right corner and click Get to install.

Downloading any app from the Windows Store will require that you have a Microsoft account and password. The email address and password for your Microsoft account may be different than those on your Pandora account.

Note: At minimum, you'll need Windows 10 to use this app, but we recommend updating your system to the latest Windows version available to you. You can find more information on how to do this here.

Thanks for your patience while we investigate. 

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

skendig
Underground
Yes it is very odd.  The website was working as it should one day, I
went back to make another playlist and didn't see any artists under the
artists tab.  My phone app is actually running better than the website
ever did, so am now using it to make playlists.  I do not have the
desktop app, didn't know you had one, I will try it. I am on windows 10
current and updated.