Local Performer

I can't even get to qny of my Playlists they don't show up

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
40 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

I moved your post over to this existing thread: Content disappears when Premium Access ends

To clarify, it looks like your account is upgraded to Pandora Plus. Customized playlists (including your My Thumbs Up playlist) are only an option when upgrading to Pandora Premium.

@sheridives I had our support team take a look at your account, and it appears you have been enabling free sessions of Pandora Premium by watching an ad.

This is what was allowing you to listen to your My Thumbs Up playlist.

When these free sessions of Pandora Premium end, your account reverts back to your regular service, and you no longer have access to playlists.

This would explain why your My Thumbs Up playlist isn't showing in your collection anymore.

For a complete explanation of how Pandora Premium sessions work, check out the accepted solution to this thread.

Hope this helps! 

0 Kudos

pingtoast
Underground

Could my playlists (My Thumbs and others) all be restored? Thank you.

Regards, pingtoast
0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@pingtoast I moved your post over to this existing thread: Content disappears when Premium Access ends

To clarify, it looks like your account is upgraded to Pandora Plus. Customized playlists (including your My Thumbs Up playlist) are only an option when upgrading to Pandora Premium.

I had our support team take a look at your account, and it appears you have been enabling free sessions of Pandora Premium by watching an ad.

When these free sessions of Pandora Premium end, your account reverts back to your regular service, and you no longer have access to playlists.

For a complete explanation of how Pandora Premium sessions work, check out the accepted solution to this thread.

Hope this helps! 

pingtoast
Underground

Thank you.

Regards, pingtoast

ajaymd
Local Performer

FRUSTATED

Spent hours collecting playlist and they are now not accessible. I just upgraded to plus account and paid for a year. How can I get the lists back.

Also the paid substitution should be ad free why am I getter forced to watch adds. 

Not happy. !! 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ajaymd I moved your post over to this existing thread: Content disappears when Premium Access ends

To clarify, it looks like your account is set up with the Pandora Plus. The ability to listen to songs on demand and add them to your collection/create custom playlists is only an option when upgrading to Pandora Premium.

I had our support team take a look at your account, and it appears you have been enabling free sessions of Pandora Premium by watching an ad.

This is what was allowing you to listen to create those custom playlists.

When these free sessions of Pandora Premium end, your account reverts back to your regular service, and you no longer have access to the songs you added to your collection or the playlists you've created.

Hope this helps! 

0 Kudos

BLou
Local Performer

I too am missing my thumbs up station.

Can you please assist?

Thanks

0 Kudos

mariah_g
Local Performer

Hi pandora if possible can yall restore my thumbs up playlist please? I accidentally deleted mine. Thanks 🙂

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@BLou I moved your post over to this existing thread: Content disappears when Premium Access ends

Hope this helps! 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@mariah_g I moved your post over to this existing thread: Content disappears when Premium Access ends

To clarify, it looks like your account is set up with the free service. Customized playlists (including your My Thumbs Up playlist) are only an option when upgrading to Pandora Premium.

Hope this helps! 

0 Kudos

brookelusk9
Local Performer

Can you restore mine to? It would be rlly helpful if you could get rid of the songs already in it!

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@brookelusk9 I moved your post over to this existing thread: Content disappears when Premium Access ends

To clarify, it looks like your account is set up with the free service. Customized playlists (including your My Thumbs Up playlist) are only an option when upgrading to Pandora Premium.

Hope this helps! 

0 Kudos

jazz59
Local Performer

I created a playlist and it got deleted not by me, i created it today and when i went to listen to it, it was not there and now it is no longer letting me create playlists. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jazz59 I moved your post over to this existing thread: Content disappears when Premium Access ends

To clarify, it looks like your account is set up with the free service. The ability to create custom playlists is only an option when upgrading to Pandora Premium.

This is what was allowing you to create those custom playlists.

When these free sessions of Pandora Premium end, your account reverts back to your regular service, and you no longer have access to the playlists you created.

Hope this helps! 

0 Kudos

deedavanzo
Local Performer

How do I restore it? Mine has been gone forever and I miss it dearly

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@deedavanzo I moved your post over to this existing thread: Content disappears when Premium Access ends

Hope this helps! 

0 Kudos

A-Z_2021
Underground

No. You are incorrect. I have a Pandora annual subscription, it is the Pandor Plus - not the premium one. I hope I haven't been paying an annual fee  not getting what I was paying for -if that's the case the problem is on your end because my credit card gets billed. If you are telling me I have the free service, you probably owe me a refund.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@A-Z_2021 I do see your account is upgraded to Pandora Plus.

I'd be happy to help with any questions you have, but I will need additional information to do so.

Can you explain your issue a bit further? The more details you're able to provide, the better equipped I'll be to help.

I look forward to hearing back.

0 Kudos

Sotopnotch86
Local Performer

Hi, 

Will you please assist with my missing Playlist?

Thank you in advance! 

Here are a few of them.

Bump 2023

Praise Him

New Year New Bump

Thank you! 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Sotopnotch86 I moved your post over to this existing thread: Content disappears when Premium Access ends

To clarify, it looks like your account is upgraded to Pandora Plus. Customized playlists are only an option when upgrading to Pandora Premium.

This is what was allowing you to create customized playlists.

When these free sessions of Pandora Premium end, your account reverts back to your regular service, and you no longer have access to customized playlists.

Hope this helps! 

0 Kudos