cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creating a playlist of duets

traciequine
Local Performer

Pandora people help please. I want to make a list of nothing but duets I like. All kinds of genres as long as it's a duet. Even things like "Long Goodbye" Reba/Brooks&Dunn, Meant to Be” by Bebe Rexha and Florida Georgia Line · “Stay” by Rihanna and Mikkey Ekko · “The Boy is Mine” by Brandy and Monica. I'm not finding a way to do this. Seems like it'd be a simple thing to do and surely to goodness someone else would have wanted to do this before me. So why isn't it an available option? If it is an option why isn't it easier to figure out how to do? Why can't we name our stations what we choose? Thanks in advance..

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@traciequine Nice to see you around the Community. 👋🏽

Since you are currently upgraded to Pandora Premium, you should be able to create a customized playlist specifically dedicated to duets that you love. You'll also be able to name that playlist you create whatever you'd like.

For information on how you can create a new playlist from either a computer or mobile device, check out the accepted solution to this thread: How to create a new playlist

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos