cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Curated station no longer personalized?

Te3066
Local Performer

I've had this station for YEARS. Been curating what I want and don't want on it all this time. I recently noticed it's acting like it has NO idea what I want to hear. Songs I KNOW I thumbsed up don't show as such. Literally the song the station is made from didn't show as thumbsed up. (It does now that I re-thumbsed up). When i go to the station settings it shows only a few recently thumbsed up/down songs, not alllll the ones I've done over the years. 

Also, I noticed a playlist from the same starter song that has some of the thumbsed up songs from this station on it, but I never made it. it's not a "thumbsed up playlist".

Screenshot_20210709-135728_Pandora.jpg

Screenshot_20210714-165608_Pandora.jpg

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Te3066 I see what the issue with this is.

It looks like you have created two separate stations based off of the same track:

Screen Shot 2021-07-15 at 4.18.34 AM.png

The second station showing above appears to be the correct station - that one was collected back in May 2014, and looks to have a lot more thumb ratings on it.

I recommend deleting that first station above it to avoid any future confusion.

Let me know if you run into any issues removing that station.

Hope this helps!

Te3066
Local Performer

That is so weird, I definitely did not make a 2nd station. In fact March 2020 is about when I actually stopped listening for a while because the pandemic closed my gym down (and this is my gym station - just started going back recently).

Also, that 1st station from 2014 always had that same image the 2nd one has, now it has no image. Actually a few of my stations are now missing their usual cover images 🤔

Anyways thanks for your help! 😊🙏

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Always happy to help, @Te3066. 😁

Thanks for being a part of the Community!

0 Kudos