Hi @johnford59 thanks for posting to community!
I've listed a couple of ways you can edit your shuffle station list depending on what device you're using.
- Go to My Collection.
- Free and Pandora Plus listeners, swipe the Shuffle Stations icon bar at the top of your stations list from right to left. Then tap the Pencil that appears.
There, you can select or deselect which stations you'd like to appear in your Shuffle by Station or Genre. Tap Save on the top right corner of your screen when done.
- Go to My Collection.
- Free and Plus listeners, press and hold the Shuffle stations option at the top of your Station List.
- Once the Shuffle Options screen appears, you can select or deselect as many stations as you'd like.
Touch the back arrow in the upper left again to save your changes and return to your station list.
Shuffling from the Now Playing screen:
- Free ad-supported or Plus listeners can find the option to shuffle your stations above the station list.
Shuffling from the My Collection page:
- Free ad-supported or Plus listeners will first sort the collection by Stations and then select Shuffle Stations.
- Premium listeners can go to My Collection, and sort the collection by Stations and select Shuffle Stations.
- All tiers can switch between Shuffle All and a custom shuffle: just click the carat (down arrow) on the Shuffle On icon and choose either Shuffle All or Custom.
Customizing Shuffle Stations:
Stations with a blue shuffle icon will be included in the Shuffle rotation. Clicking on that icon will remove that station from your shuffle rotation.
You can customize the station included in your shuffle selection by:
- Hovering over the Shuffle On icon which will appear on the Now Playing screen which will reveal a pencil icon.
- Clicking the pencil icon will bring you to the My Collection page.
- Check or uncheck each station to modify your shuffle experience, either in the bottom right corner of each stations' album art, or (if you're using A-Z sorting) to the right of the station name.
- Premium listeners can navigate more easily when customizing the shuffle experience, by sorting the stations by Recent (date added), A-Z (alphabetical) or Time Listened using the caret on the far right of your screen.
To exit Shuffle, simply select and play an individual station.
Let me know if you have any other questions! 🎧