cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error Message: This Station is Currently Not Available (Account originally created in AU/NZ)

drgold
Local Performer

I have the same problem like others here. Since moving back to the USA I haven't been able to use Pandara and I've been wondering why my wife's account didn't have any issues. Would you be able to do your magic for my account as well so I can enjoy Pandora again? 

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
65 Replies

LesM
Local Performer

Hi, I too have come back to the US from AU and just re-subscribed, but everything is still unavailable.
Can you do your back end thing to my account too?

Thanks.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@LesM Done! You should be good to go now - let me know if you run into any other issues.

0 Kudos

breeloverich76
Local Performer

I am having the same issues, all my stations are not available since moving back the US. Is there a change in the background that is needed?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@breeloverich76 I do see you've submitted a message to our support team through our help page.

Please keep an eye out for their email reply, and they will be happy to further assist.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos

Ovan
Local Performer

I'm having this problem too. Any way to help me too? 😅

0 Kudos

Jewel47
Local Performer

Having the same problem, can you help me please. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Ovan Could you tell me a bit more about what is happening?

Does that error pop up on all of your stations or only some of them? If only some, what are the names of those stations?

Also, are you listening to Pandora on a computer or on a device?

1. If you are on a computer, are you listening from:
    • A Mac or Windows computer?
    • Our website, or the desktop app? If you're listening from our website, what browser are you using?
  2. If you are on a device, what is the make and model (and carrier, if applicable)?
  3. Can you provide me with a screenshot of the error message you're seeing?

Thanks for working with me on this.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Jewel47 Sorry to hear that. We've made a small change that should help. Please try again and let me know how it goes.

Jewel47
Local Performer

That worked!  Thank you so much, you are fantastic!

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Happy to hear it, @Jewel47.

Enjoy the music!

0 Kudos

breeloverich76
Local Performer

I have heard nothing from Pandora Support and I still cant listen to a single station, though I am paying for the subscription. How can I get some support with this issue? 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@breeloverich76 I'm showing our support team sent you an email on 6/22/23 with additional information around this.

If you aren't seeing their message, I recommend checking your spam/junk folder to ensure their messages aren't getting filtered out.

If you still aren't seeing their email in your inbox, please submit a new message through our help page here.

0 Kudos

Coolprawn
Local Performer

I also am having the same issue with station not available. Can you assist? Thanks

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Coolprawn We've made a small change that should help.

Let me know how it goes.

0 Kudos

Domg12716
Local Performer

I am having this same issue. Stations won't play. Can you please help. Tia

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Domg12716 We've made a small change that should help. Please try again and let me know how it goes.

0 Kudos

kgearhar
Local Performer

Every time I try to listen to music it says station no longer available.

I have had my account for several years and it has gone unused until I decided to purchase Pandora Plus.

I already cleared the cash, resigned into the Wi-Fi, and reinstalled Pandora.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@kgearhar I've made a small change that should help. Please try again and let me know how it goes.

0 Kudos

kgearhar
Local Performer

Great, thank you!

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Always happy to help, @kgearhar.

Thanks for being a part of the community! :pandora:

0 Kudos