cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error Message: This Station is Currently Not Available (Account originally created in AU/NZ)

drgold
Local Performer

I have the same problem like others here. Since moving back to the USA I haven't been able to use Pandara and I've been wondering why my wife's account didn't have any issues. Would you be able to do your magic for my account as well so I can enjoy Pandora again? 

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
65 Replies

Yenny
Local Performer
  • This station is not currently available, please choose any other station instead ..  this is happening for all station.

I deleted all my station list .. cause none play , no new stations play. None play 

iPhone 14

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Yenny Sorry to hear that. We've made a small change that should help. Please try again and let me know how it goes.

0 Kudos

CIGG
Local Performer

My account was set up in Australia and I have since moved to the US.  I am certain I have used Pandora since moving to the US, but not in some time.  Now when I try to play anything on my android, or desktop, I get messages saying there is nothing on that station to play, or that they station is unable to be played right now.  I see similar posts where a tweak has been made to accounts to allow playing, maybe mine needs a tweak also?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@CIGG We've made a small change that should help. Please try again and let me know how it goes.

0 Kudos

CIGG
Local Performer
Perfect, I now have tunes.  Thanks you!

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Happy to hear it, @CIGG. 😎

Enjoy the music!

0 Kudos