cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error Message: This Station is Currently Not Available

Meribyers
Local Performer

Having the same issue.  Have tried uninstalling the app and reinstalling... changing the settings.  Nothing works.  

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Meribyers What is the name of the station you are attempting to listen to when that error message appears?

Let me know.

0 Kudos

Meribyers
Local Performer
it's a station I created - on my account

Just like a Lullaby 🙂

I've had this station for well over 12 years - and never had an issue.

I can log in sometimes - sometimes not - seems to happen more when I'm at
work trying to connect to a bluetooth speaker - but also has happened in
the car a few times (I mostly listen in the car or at work - so not sure if
it happens at home)
0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Meribyers Thanks for writing back with that info.

I've taken a look at your account, and I think you're seeing that message pop up as a result of a very high number of Thumbed down tracks on your stations.

Your Just Like a Lullaby 🙂 currently has 8,091 Thumbed down tracks.

Thumbed down tracks narrow down the song pool and can lead to the error message you are seeing. Thumbed up tracks, on the other hand, act like seeds that inspire similar music to play.

To fix the error, you'll need to remove some Thumb Down ratings and continue to Thumb Up those songs that really stand out. Balancing your Thumb ratings can help you tune your stations as you desire.

Let me know if you'd like me to send over steps to guide you through the station editing process.

Alternatively, it may be easier to start fresh with a new station based off of one of your favorite songs or artists that play on that station.

Hope this helps.

0 Kudos