cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fixing my 80s Country station

Listener001
Not applicable

Can you check my playlist collection to see if I have Earl Thomas Conley put in? I put him in some time ago while I'm still correcting all my playlists to make 'em right, but I don't remember what playlist number I started him off on along the way. If you find him will you tell me the playlist number? I'm not gonna take time to look today 'cause I'm really close to getting everything fixed back on my 80s Country station 😉. Thanks. I just put back in John Conlee 'cause he's the guy that is similar to Earl Thomas Conley and helps him play so I'm hoping that Earl Thomas Conley stayed intacted to 80s Country station after I put him back in when I learned how to put the album name in the playlists and in the station details. I fixed that part on him yesterday.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

Listener001
Not applicable

I just got everything fixed with the duplicated playlists and still nothing was playing so I decided to totally strip my 80s Country station and go by artists name, delete what I had in each playlist and put in the name of the albums for each artist and check stuff as I go. The duplicated playlists mess stressed me out so bad I couldn't figure out what needed to be put back in every time something went missing. I'm checking my 80s Country station details too to see if I put the album in there. I got so totally lost and frustrated in all this.

Listener001
Not applicable

I'm now starting over on a new station 'cause I came out too short and didn't know anybody else that was 80s to put in the other playlists so I'm currently deleting all the duplicated playlists and starting over again. Alyssa told me in e-mail the best thing to do is delete the 80s Country station 'cause there was too many seeds to remove, delete all the duplicated playlists and just gradually start putting things back in the new 80s Country station details then just carefully make new playlists as I go along. The other thing I am planning to do is write down on paper that I have the song or album already in a playlist. That will help too.

0 Kudos