cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I view my (relatively recent) play history?

frappyjohn
Local Performer

While doing housework, I was grooving on a great song from Alison Krauss that I hadn't heard in a while (probably because I hadn't played that station in a while) and noticed I hadn't thumbed it up yet. About that time I lost my wi-fi and Pandora switched to one of my offline stations. I rushed back to my wi-fi reception area, frantically switched back to the original channel and, of course, Pandora starts playing another song and has lost my recent history for that station.

I've searched as best I can and can't find any way to view my play history other than the current session of the current station! Seems like this should be a basic function. Am I missing something?

74 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Mitch108 I moved your post over to this existing thread: How do I view my (relatively recent) play history?

You can scroll back through your current listening session to view any recently played tracks. From the Now Playing screen, swipe right to scroll through previously played songs.

Check out the accepted solution to this thread for more information.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

Fred7
Local Performer

Is there a way to find a song that was played on one of my stations, if I know the date and time it was played (and I also know the Pandora station and the artist)?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Fred7 I moved your post over to this existing thread: How do I view my (relatively recent) play history?

Unfortunately, we don't actually save a list of songs from each of your listening sessions.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

Soundwriter01
Local Performer

Man, I'm in the same boat.  Was taking a bath playing my Marcus Miller station  from another room, and a song came on I hadn't heard before, but when I finished and went to look up the song, in my haste I accidentally clicked on another station right next to the MM station. Of course, when I immediately switched back, the history was gone. After reading the other posts about the same issue, and not seeing this request has been met by Pandora, I'm now going to check Spotify to see if they have a stronger history feature. If so, goodbye PAID PANDORA subscription! 

0 Kudos

Lazymonkey185
Local Performer

I heard this rap song, it was really good. The beat was somewhat fast, all I remember was there was 3 fast deep beats followed my smaller, fast beats. I think it was ft like 3-4 other rappers. I believe I heard it on Russ Radio, and of course, Pandora does not store previous songs listened. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Lazymonkey185 I moved your post over to this existing thread: How do I view my (relatively recent) play history?

You can scroll back through your current listening session to view any recently played tracks. From the Now Playing screen, swipe right to scroll through previously played songs.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

kbs2385
Local Performer

I am needing to look back at my playlist history. From a week ago. Is this something that can be done?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@kbs2385 I moved your post over to this existing thread: How do I view my (relatively recent) play history?

Unfortunately, we don't actually save a list of songs from each of your listening sessions.

That being said, if the song played today, you can scroll back through your current listening session to view the recently played track. From the Now Playing screen, swipe right to scroll through previously played songs.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

Hartlistens
Local Performer

I woke up hearing the most beautiful song!

I forgot to click a "thumbs up" button and didnt see the title. Is there any way I can look at recently played songs on a particular channel in my profile? 

Thanks

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Hartlistens I moved your post over to this existing thread: How do I view my (relatively recent) play history?

That being said, if those tracks played today, you can scroll back through your current listening session to view the recently played track. From the Now Playing screen, swipe right to scroll through previously played songs.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

GaryInCO
Local Performer

Last week I was on a road trip.  At some point I saw / heard an ad for a new channel, "Rocktopia" or "Rockawhozits" or something.  I loved the selection of tunes but I didn't know how to bookmark the channel while I was driving.

Is there some way to recover what channel I was listening to?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@GaryInCO I moved your post over to this existing thread: How do I view my (relatively recent) play history?

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

wiZkandi
Local Performer

where's my history???

emergency, LoL!

help!

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

I moved your post over to this existing thread: How do I view my (relatively recent) play history?

@wiZkandi Unfortunately, we don't actually save a list of songs from each of your listening sessions.

That being said, if the song played today, you can scroll back through your current listening session to view the recently played track. From the Now Playing screen, swipe right to scroll through previously played songs.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

davecampbell
Underground

i did just cancel my Pandora Plus subscription 2 weeks ago - in favor of
Apple Music.

i can still use pandora for that discovery aspect, as long as i take
screenshots as new good songs come up, which admittedly is a royal pain.

all services seem to have some sort of discovery feature, so the pandora
music genome isn't as unique as it used to be.

yeah, kind of a shame that pandora wasn't willing to implement a very
simple method for discovery retention - probably a bit of paranoia at play
there. but it cost them at least one paying customer!

--

Dave Campbell

Moderator Edit: Personal Information

0 Kudos