cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I view my (relatively recent) play history?

frappyjohn
Local Performer

While doing housework, I was grooving on a great song from Alison Krauss that I hadn't heard in a while (probably because I hadn't played that station in a while) and noticed I hadn't thumbed it up yet. About that time I lost my wi-fi and Pandora switched to one of my offline stations. I rushed back to my wi-fi reception area, frantically switched back to the original channel and, of course, Pandora starts playing another song and has lost my recent history for that station.

I've searched as best I can and can't find any way to view my play history other than the current session of the current station! Seems like this should be a basic function. Am I missing something?

43 Replies

AdamPandora

@Traevezy12343 I moved your post over to this existing thread: How do I view my (relatively recent) play history?

Unfortunately, we don't actually save a list of songs from each of your listening sessions.

That being said, if the song played today, you can scroll back through your current listening session to view the recently played track. From the Now Playing screen, swipe right to scroll through previously played songs.

Check out the accepted solution to this thread for more information.

Hope this helps!

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

0 Kudos

davecampbell
Underground

Why does this feature simply not exist?

It is so simple.  How can you not provide a history when the songs you play are so good and match thngs so well?

Ah - now I get it:  you're afraid someone will use that info to understand your ml algorithms.  Everyone's history becomes training data for someone trying to train their own ml model.

You should open source it anyway.

Please let me see my song history, chronologically, for say the last 3 years.
Since I pay for the service, I feel like it's my data.  Maybe I should look into that angle.

Moderator Edit: Format

0 Kudos

Regalone1
Underground

I was at my physical therapist's last Friday, Aug. 6 in the afternoon.  They were playing a Pandora channel they told me was "hits of the 60s and 70s.   A song I knew well from that time came on and I wanted to remember it but of course by the time I got home I'd forgotten everything, couldn't remember even a line.  Is there any way to find out the history of a Pandora channel so I can research their playlist that day?  Thanks. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Regalone1 I moved your post over to this existing thread: How do I view my (relatively recent) play history?

Unfortunately, we don't actually save a list of songs from each of your listening sessions.

Check out the accepted solution to this thread for more information.

Hope this helps!

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap