cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to change the name of QuickMix station

Dan8
Underground

When I start Pandora on my Roku TV, it says "This is JohnDoe9's quick mix from pandora". The JohnDoe9 is using my old email address. (And no JohnDoe9 isn't my real email address.) I have changed my profile name to Dan and would like Pandora to use Dan when I start Pandora playing on my Roku TV using the Shuffle. Is there any way to change this name?

Also when I open the Pandora app on my tablet and click on Profile, it shows that the Recent Favorites is "JohnDoe9's... Station".

I have looked through the community support and the Pandora help pages and couldn't find anything related to this.

Thanks,

Dan

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@AimeeS You'll need to change the webname associated with your account in order to update the name of your QuickMix station.

I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

View solution in original post

61 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Dan8 You will need to change the web name on your account in order to update the name of your QuickMix station.

I am going to have someone from our support team contact you privately via email to help look into this further.

Please keep an eye out for their message. 📬

0 Kudos

Dan8
Underground

XXXX QuickMix is what it says. I was trying to be discrete.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Sorry about that, @Dan8.

I have removed that from our previous messages so that it is not displayed publicly.

That being said, keep an eye out for that email coming from our support team, and they will be happy to look into this further with you.

0 Kudos

MelissaM
Local Performer

QuickMix on my Roku is showing my old married name and I need to change that. How do I go about this? 

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@MelissaM You'll need to change the webname associated with your account in order to update the name of your QuickMix station.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

0 Kudos

AimeeS
Local Performer

@AdamPandora I changed my name on the web but my Quick Mix still says my old business name.  How can I change my Quick Mix name to my current username?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@AimeeS You'll need to change the webname associated with your account in order to update the name of your QuickMix station.

ab1945
Local Performer

I have changed my web name in my profile but the quickmix name does not change.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ab1945 Only our support team has the ability to update your web name.

I have created a ticket with our them for you.

0 Kudos

JustinBozied
Local Performer

I also need to change this. 

0 Kudos

YOJAMES
Local Performer

Hi. I would also like to change this.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@JustinBozied @YOJAMES I have created a ticket with our support team for the both of you.

0 Kudos

Nstarr107
Local Performer

I need help changing my web name too

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Nstarr107 We can change the name that shows up in your Pandora Profile URL to something else.

Let me know what you would like me to change it to, but be sure to give me a few options, as it must be unique (e.g., "mike" will not work, but "mike5452" might).

I'll look forward to hearing back!

0 Kudos

KikiTiki
Local Performer

I would also like to change my roku quickmix name to KikiTiki, my roku account is showing my old webname. Any way to get that adjusted? Thanks

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@KikiTiki It looks like the webname KikiTiki is already taken. Would you be able to send a couple of other options that I can try?

I'll look forward to hearing back!

0 Kudos

KikiTiki
Local Performer

Hey Adam thanks for your reply. I was able to change the webname on my account to KikiTiki but was unable to get the quickmix name to update. Please let me know if you need alternates still! Thanks

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@KikiTiki I see you changed your profile name, however changing your webname is something only we have the ability to change.

It looks like the webname KikiTiki is already taken by another user. Would you be able to send a couple of other options that I can try?

Let me know.

0 Kudos

Nstarr107
Local Performer

Nikki.Starr7, Nikki.Starr107, Lucky.Starr7, NikkimfnStarr7... 

0 Kudos