Local Performer

How do I play music 

Moderator Edit: Changed title for clarity

Labels (1)
26 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Smokegt I moved your post over to this existing thread: How to create a station.

It sounds like you are selecting to play a specific song or album rather than collect a station if you are still getting prompted to watch an ad.

Check out the accepted solution to this thread for instructions on how to create new music stations.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

Vaalam
Local Performer

How to play songs

Oldies 60s n 70s

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Vaalam I moved your post over to this existing thread: How to create a station.

I recommend creating stations based off of your favorite songs or artists/bands from the 60s and 70s.

Check out the accepted solution to this thread for instructions on how to create new music stations.

In the meantime, you may also enjoy our 60s, 70s, and 80s Hits station.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

Colin_cat
Local Performer

Whenever I try to create a station there’s no option to actually add it to my collection. I can search the artist and select them but I can’t find the option to actually create the station. I have tried several times. I closed then reopened the app, deleted a station, and tried adding multiple artists to the station. I know I have the ability to add stations because I was able to create some from the for you tab. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. I’m trying to add an Avril Lavigne station

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Colin_cat I moved your post over to this existing thread: How to create a station.

Check out the accepted solution to this thread for instructions on how to create new music stations and add them to your collection.

If you continue to run into issues, could you tell me a bit more about what is happening? Are you listening to Pandora on a computer or on a device?

1. If you are on a computer, are you listening from:
    • A Mac or Windows computer?
    • Our website, or the desktop app? If you're listening from our website, what browser are you using?
  2. If you are on a device, what is the make and model (and carrier, if applicable)?
  3. Is there an error message? If so, what does it say?
  4. Can you provide me with a screenshot of what you're seeing?

Thanks for working with me on this.

0 Kudos

Richard4281
Local Performer

I am an 86-year-old Veteran and I listen to music on Pandora while working in my wood shop making articles to sell to boost the meager income I get from Social Security.  I would like to add more artists to my collection, but I cannot find an "Add an Artist" option anywhere on Pandora pages.  Please tell me where I go on my Pandora account to make those additions. 

Thank you,

Richard

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Richard4281 I moved your post over to this existing thread: How to create a station.

There isn't a button to add an artist to your collection, however you do have the option of creating radio stations based off of an artist.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos