cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to edit playlist

ItsStavBro
Local Performer

Is there a way to delete duplicates on a playlist (thumbs up for instance) and can you search for a song within a playlist specifically as opposed to Pandora's entire library

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
47 Replies

Chopper5
Local Performer

There is no (x) to remove songs. I used to be able to swipe left to songs I don't want. Now I can't. What the hell is going on here. Shouldn't be do Flipping difficult Pandora

I should say there is no x in the app

And now the swipe thing doesn't work...
It used to.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Chopper5 Can you please send me a screenshot of the playlist that was added to your collection?

I'm not seeing it on my end.

(Please note you won't be able to attach images via email - you will need to open this Community link in a web browser in order to provide attachments)

Thanks for working with me on this.

0 Kudos

esbernard
Underground

i followed your steps multiple times.  how about something that really works

Moderator Edit: Format

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@esbernard I'm happy to help look into further, but will need additional information from you before I can do so.

Can you please send me a screenshot of the playlist that was added to your collection?

I'm not seeing it on my end.

(Please note you won't be able to attach images via email - you will need to open this Community link in a web browser in order to provide attachments)

Thanks for working with me on this.

0 Kudos

Angienolte
Local Performer

Whenever I delete from a playlist it messes up the whole list of other songs that are on there they're not what they say they are

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Angienolte I'd be happy to help with any questions you have, but I will need additional information to do so.

Can you explain your issue a bit further and provide specific examples? The more details you're able to provide, the better equipped I'll be to help.

I look forward to hearing back.

0 Kudos

guitarguru
Local Performer

Hi. I'm trying to delete a playlist I made but there is no edit button available. It's definitely my playlist but the edit features are not present. Also, the only way to add a song is using the random "add similar songs" which I pressed. It added random songs I did not want and now I am trying to remove them. I am only using the web browser and do not have the app. UPDATE: all of a sudden the option to edit appeared and I can now delete add songs normally. Not sure what I did but those options definitely were not there before.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@guitarguru Glad to hear things are back up and running again.

If this continues to be an issue down the line, please make sure to reach back out to us and let us know.

Thanks for listening!

0 Kudos