cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to edit playlist

ItsStavBro
Local Performer

Is there a way to delete duplicates on a playlist (thumbs up for instance) and can you search for a song within a playlist specifically as opposed to Pandora's entire library

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
45 Replies

Chopper5
Local Performer

There is no (x) to remove songs. I used to be able to swipe left to songs I don't want. Now I can't. What the hell is going on here. Shouldn't be do Flipping difficult Pandora

I should say there is no x in the app

And now the swipe thing doesn't work...
It used to.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Chopper5 Can you please send me a screenshot of the playlist that was added to your collection?

I'm not seeing it on my end.

(Please note you won't be able to attach images via email - you will need to open this Community link in a web browser in order to provide attachments)

Thanks for working with me on this.

0 Kudos

esbernard
Underground

i followed your steps multiple times.  how about something that really works

Moderator Edit: Format

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@esbernard I'm happy to help look into further, but will need additional information from you before I can do so.

Can you please send me a screenshot of the playlist that was added to your collection?

I'm not seeing it on my end.

(Please note you won't be able to attach images via email - you will need to open this Community link in a web browser in order to provide attachments)

Thanks for working with me on this.

0 Kudos

Angienolte
Local Performer

Whenever I delete from a playlist it messes up the whole list of other songs that are on there they're not what they say they are

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Angienolte I'd be happy to help with any questions you have, but I will need additional information to do so.

Can you explain your issue a bit further and provide specific examples? The more details you're able to provide, the better equipped I'll be to help.

I look forward to hearing back.

0 Kudos