cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to edit thumb ratings

cb
Local Performer

Hello, I accidentally hit the "thumbs down" on my phone... can I restore the song back into my playlist?

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
114 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@andrea4 I moved your post over to this existing thread: How to edit thumb ratings

You should have the ability to edit any accidental thumb ratings you may have given on your collected stations.

Check out the accepted solution to this thread for instructions on how to edit your thumb ratings on either a computer or mobile device.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

Jeff72
Local Performer

Through this thread I see no answer to the original question.  How do I remove songs from My Thumbs UP?  I want to edit my selections, not have to enter a community forum.  As earlier person asked also, why can't I just swipe left in virtually every other list situation?  Or, when on a PC, why isn't there a Delete option when I right click?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Jeff72 I moved your post over to this existing thread: How to edit thumb ratings

Check out the accepted solution for instructions on how to edit your thumb ratings on either a computer or mobile device.

Hope this helps! 

0 Kudos

Litchfield327
Local Performer

I need help restoring a song on my George Winston station I accidentally thumb downed

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Litchfield327 I moved your post over to this existing thread: How to edit thumb ratings

Check out the accepted solution for instructions on how to edit your thumb ratings on either a computer or mobile device.

You can then remove the thumbs down you accidentally gave on your station.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

Covey
Local Performer

How can I get back song that I have accidentally delete it How do I get back accidental deleted music

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Covey To clarify, did you accidentally delete one of your collected stations and need help restoring it?

Or did you accidentally give a song a thumbs down on one of your stations, and want to un-do that thumb rating?

Let me know.

0 Kudos

Covey
Local Performer
I hit them down
0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Covey I moved your post over to this existing thread: How to edit thumb ratings

You can then remove the thumbs down you accidentally gave on your station.

Hope this helps! 

0 Kudos

Alaskanwood86
Local Performer

There is no X available to deselect thumbs down on Motorola mobile app

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Alaskanwood86 Can you please send me a screenshot of what you're seeing?

(Please note you won't be able to attach images via email - you will need to open this Community link in a web browser in order to provide attachments)

Thanks for working with me on this.

0 Kudos

adrianxaviersol
Local Performer

Need to get rid of thumb throughs.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@adrianxaviersol I moved your post over to this existing thread: How to edit thumb ratings

You can then remove any unwanted thumb ratings on your station(s).

Hope this helps! 

0 Kudos

Nurseman1
Opening Act

Is there a way to restore a downvoted song?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Nurseman1 I moved your post over to this existing thread: How to edit thumb ratings

Yes, there is! Check out the accepted solution for instructions on how to edit your thumb ratings on either a computer or mobile device.

Hope this helps! 

0 Kudos

Nurseman1
Opening Act

Thank you Adam, your solution works.   Probably never would have figured that out on my own.

Blessings...

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Always happy to help, @Nurseman1.

Enjoy the music!

0 Kudos

Crewboss19-2
Local Performer

How do I reinstate songs I have accidentally deleted with the thumbs down button?

0 Kudos

3C
Opening Act
You can go back and 'unclick' the thumbs down. If it has been awhile, you can go into your station and remove the song from your thumbs down list
0 Kudos

Crewboss19-2
Local Performer
I think I understand what you’re saying. I don’t know how to do it, tried to, but all it does is delete and undelete the song that is currently playing. Can you give me more information?

Sent from my iPad
0 Kudos