cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to edit thumb ratings

cb
Local Performer

Hello, I accidentally hit the "thumbs down" on my phone... can I restore the song back into my playlist?

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
114 Replies

MCKG20
Local Performer

I accidentally disliked a song. How do I undo that? 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@MCKG20 Nice to see you around the community. 😁

Check out the accepted solution to this thread for instructions on how to edit your thumb ratings on either a computer or mobile device.

You can then remove the thumbs down you accidentally gave on that station.

Hope this helps! 

0 Kudos

MCKG20
Local Performer

Thank y’all very much I got it figured out 

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

No problem at all, @MCKG20.

Sounds like you're all set now.

Enjoy the tunes! 🎵

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024
0 Kudos

Lucifer3030
Local Performer

So why does pandora make it SOOOO difficult to correct an accidental thumbs down? It used to be so easy, now after countless updates you practically need a PHD! Found a post from 11/2019 followed that and its already outdated. Its almost annoying enough to cancel my premium account and quit Pandora!!! 

1 how do i fix this

2 can future updates stop eliminating simplicity?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Lucifer3030 You should be able to edit any accidental thumb ratings by following the instructions provided in the accepted solution to this thread. 

If you continue to run into issues, can you please send me a screenshot of what you are seeing when you attempt to follow those instructions?

Thanks for working with me on this. 🤝

0 Kudos

Panapaz
Local Performer

I followed the instructions; however, i can't do #5 "Tap the 'X' beside whichever Thumbs you'd like to remove." because I don't have an "X" to click on, and i click on the song I want to remove from my thumbs down list, i still can't do anything to remove it from the list.

I have pandora plus.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Panapaz Would it be possible to send me a screenshot of what you are seeing?

Additionally, what is the name of the station, and name of the track you are attempting to remove from your Thumbs Down list?

Let me know.

0 Kudos

Izzy1
Local Performer

Accidental thumbs down...but the posted "solution" doesn't work for me. No way to "edit thumbs"

I tried the solutions on the post at https://community.pandora.com/t5/My-Collection/How-to-edit-thumb-ratings/m-p/1852#M219

but none of them allow me to edit my thumb ratings. Halp!

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Izzy1 Would it be possible to send me a screenshot of what you are seeing?

Additionally, what is the name of the station, and name of the track you are attempting to remove from your Thumbs Down list?

Let me know.

0 Kudos

Izzy1
Local Performer

Argh. ID10T Error....when I clicked edit station I was trying to click the thumbs down icon at the top of the page. I totally missed the "scroll down" part of "Scroll down to the Thumb History of the station's page"!

So never mind. I appreciating you responding to me so quickly!

Have a good one!

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Izzy1 Always happy to help! 😎

0 Kudos

CoolBuys1290
Local Performer

I recently want to listen to the songs I unliked. Please help. Thanks.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@CoolBuys1290 I moved your post over to this existing thread: How to edit thumb ratings

Check out the accepted solution for instructions on how to edit your thumb ratings on either a computer or mobile device.

You can then remove the thumbs down you accidentally gave on that station.

Hope this helps! 

0 Kudos

Jtaggi
Local Performer

okay that thumbs down button is really pissing me off my jacket had to happen to hit that button during one of my favorite songs how do I erase that and get that song back

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Jtaggi I moved your post over to this existing thread: How to edit thumb ratings

Check out the accepted solution for instructions on how to edit your thumb ratings on either a computer or mobile device.

You can then remove the thumbs down you accidentally gave on your station.

Hope this helps! 

0 Kudos

Lev
Local Performer

This is what I get on the app

Screenshot_20210627-102635_Pandora.jpg

0 Kudos

Trophy98
Local Performer

By mistake I deleted a song by one of my artists.  If I delete the artist and add him again, will that clear out all the thumb up and down selections?  If not, is there a way to clear my thumb down selections for that artist?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Trophy98 I moved your post over to this existing thread: How to edit thumb ratings

You can then remove the thumbs down you accidentally gave on your station.

Hope this helps! 

0 Kudos

User1234
Underground

I was told to remove some thumbed down songs as this is the reason the station is no longer available. Unfortunately I can not access the station edit option as the station puts up an alert indicating it is not available.

0 Kudos