cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to edit thumb ratings

cb
Local Performer

Hello, I accidentally hit the "thumbs down" on my phone... can I restore the song back into my playlist?

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
114 Replies

flyby421
Local Performer

I have the same problem. I want to delete/remove things I thumbed up because Pandora thinks I want to listen to those same songs all day long, now I am tired of them. We should be able to modify these without engineering intervention. What is the fix here?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@flyby421 I moved your post over to this existing thread: How to edit thumb ratings

Check out the accepted solution for instructions on how to edit your thumb ratings on either a computer or mobile device.

Hope this helps! 

0 Kudos

Wizaster
Local Performer

Where is my thumbs down list??? i hit the absolute WRONG STUPID THUMB and the most amazing song disappeared. we must rectify this at Once, the universe depends on it actually...

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Wizaster I moved your post to this thread to keep the community organized.

Check out the accepted solution to this thread for instructions on how to edit your thumb ratings on either a computer or mobile device.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

Casanova106dj
Local Performer

My ex wife shared my pandora account and I just recently deleted all of her thumbs up songs in my thumbs up list but they are still showing up as thumbs up.  Can you please remove all of the songs that I deleted from the thumbs up list

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Casanova106dj I moved your post over to this existing thread: How to edit thumb ratings

You will need to go into each of your stations and deleted any of the unwanted Thumb ratings that you no longer want to see.

Check out the accepted solution for instructions on how to edit your thumb ratings on either a computer or mobile device.

Hope this helps! 

0 Kudos

Harmless
Local Performer

I've looked on my android phone and on my windows computer running it in firefox, I can't see anywhere to look at a stations thumbs anymore. I can see my full 3400ish thumbs on my phone when I look at my profile, and I can see ~340 when I look on my browser but they are not sorted by station... so it's like looking for a needle in a haystack that you can't look at all at once or make smaller piles.

I can remember using this functionality before... I know modern UI is not focused on usability but this is ridiculous if the answer is not that I'm overlooking something and is, in fact that that the option has been removed. 

Where do I look at the full thumbs up and down of a single station? 

0 Kudos

Harmless
Local Performer

It seems I was supposed to intuit that the button was the station cover, not an option in the three dots. Ugh I hate modern UI so much.  

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Harmless I moved your post over to this existing thread: How to edit thumb ratings

Check out the accepted solution for instructions on how to edit your thumb ratings on either a computer or mobile device if you still need assistance with this.

Hope this helps! 

0 Kudos

sdiazjv
Local Performer

I need help removing thumbs from a bunch of songs I no longer listen to due to its content. Please help

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@sdiazjv I moved your post over to this existing thread: How to edit thumb ratings

Hope this helps! 

0 Kudos

Charlie423
Local Performer

I don't see any of the links you mention in your response.  I am a paying user (monthly fee for no commercials).  On my cell phone, I did find the "thumbs down" list, and was instructed that I could listen to the song for a free trial period, after a brief commercial!  When the song began to play, there was no way to give it a thumbs up!  When I try this on my TV, I can't find any of the links you mention either!

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Charlie423 The ability to provide thumb ratings is only an option when listening to one of your collected stations.

If you are streaming a specific song on demand after watching a commercial, you won't see the option to provide thumb ratings.

To clarify, did you also need assistance removing thumb ratings from your collected stations?

if so, check out the accepted solution for instructions on how to do so from either your computer or mobile device.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

sanhend
Opening Act

I created a station with songs and artists. I can no longer edit this station that I created. I have no backstage option. The tree dots on the station cover gives me the option to remove station or share. When I click on the station it gives me no edit options. It only lists the songs and artists the station was created from and it shows my thumbs up and thumbs down.

I'm trying to set up my Premium Pandora by removing my thumbs-up. When I go to the station I created, I have no backstage option and no longer have the option to edit the station. It does list my thumbs up and thumbs down, but the only options I have are Collect, Add to Playlist, Start Station from Artist, Start Station from Song, Share, and Delete. If I delete songs from the thumbs-up list, will it delete the song from my collection?

Pandora, is there a solution?

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@sanhend What is the name of the station you are unable to edit?

Also, what exactly are you trying to do? Are you hoping to remove some of the thumb ratings you've given on that particular station?

Let me know.

0 Kudos

sanhend
Opening Act

The station name is 60's - 80's.

I am trying to remove thumbs up.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for following up, @sanhend.

I moved your post over to this existing thread: How to edit thumb ratings

If you continue to run into issues, please send me a screenshot of what you're seeing.

(Please note you won't be able to attach images via email - you will need to open this Community link in a web browser in order to provide attachments)

0 Kudos

SS63
Local Performer

When I go to My Collections, there are 5 Adele songs with thumbs up. I have no ability to reverse or delete these thumbs up songs. I am so sick of hearing 3 Adele songs every hour. Please help before PTSD sets in. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@SS63 I moved your post over to this existing thread: How to edit thumb ratings

If you continue to run into issues, please send me a screenshot of what you're seeing.

(Please note you won't be able to attach images via email - you will need to open this Community link in a web browser in order to provide attachments)

0 Kudos

andrea4
Local Performer

I accidentally hit Thumbs Down on my favorite song.  How do I undo that?  

0 Kudos