cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to feature a station with multiple artists

Scrubjay
Local Performer

I have a premium account.  I want to create a "station" that features multiple artists and have Pandora select/play tunes from their 'catalogs'.  I'd like to see the station content refined by the songs I like.  I don't want to create playlist of specific songs but rather a way to gain exposure to additional songs by a group of artists.  Is there a way to do this?  Thx

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (3)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Scrubjay The best way to do this would be to create one station, seed it with multiple artists, and then listen to that station in Artist Only Mode.

Artist Only Mode will play only tracks from the artist you created your station with (along with tracks from the other artists you've added to it as variety).

• For instructions on how to add variety to your station, check out the accepted solution to this thread: How to add variety to a station
  • For instructions on how listen in Artist Only Mode, check out this help page article: Pandora Modes

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

Ndj12
Local Performer

Can I do this even if I don't pay for premium? I used to be easier in the app and the free version had a way to play multiple stations together. Now they put up a premium  to get access to that way.  I guess this may be why most people use Spotify. But I loved pandora since it first arrived. 

I would definitely purchase premium,  but the app and everything changes with access to the premium abilities. But I hate the layout. Imho, the app layout now is **ahem**, nothing was how it was where I can just easily open the app and get practically instant playing of music. No once you go premium, it's no longer easy.  Nothing feels easy about it.  I've got to spend 5 minutes doodling with it just to get any thing to play.  On top of that all the sudden now premium isn't free music, not in this.  Because they do this thing where you physically pay for the subscription but now you have to listen to ads just so a few songs play together at a time in a row. It's like what am I paying for? I still get ads. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Ndj12 From what I can see your account is not currently upgraded to Pandora Plus or Pandora Premium.

Since you mentioned you were paying for a subscription however are still hearing ads, I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos